CHAPTERS 8 (joy num 8)

"No I hate school dances, they are just fucking stupid." Anna says. "No they're not, how about you do go and I'll help you with the dress and makeup." "Fine but it still is stupid." "Come on I used to love school dances, so whens the dance?" "Tomorrow." "Great now we have a bit of a challenge but I'm sure you'll still look beautiful. Come on let's go dress shopping now."

"Joy. Can we just get this over quicker?" FF. We finally got the dress after 2 hours of looking. It's a purple strapless with black wrapped around the waist, it's full length and it seems like the dress was made for her. We got some black dangling earrings. But she said she had some shoes already. Then she wanted to go into Hot Topic, so I let her considering we spent so much time shopping for the one things she hates for a dance which she hates also. she grabbed black and also glow in the dark nail polishes. "Are  you done so we can go get something to eat?" "Yup let's go."

FF Finally it's time to get Anna ready to go to the dance. I still can't believe she hates dances. "Come on we don't have much time to get you ready." FF Now Anna is ready, she has on her dress and her hair and make up look amazing if I do say so myself. She did her nails with the black and glow in the dark nail polishes she got yesterday. She painted most of her nail black and the tips glow in the dark. But I couldn't see her shoes.

"You ready?" "Sure." "Ok now go the dance has already started." "OK see ya oh Elena by the way thanks." "Your welcome. Anna POV 'Great I'm actually going to a school dance.' I think sarcastically. 'But Elena is happy I'm going and she didn't do a bad job on me so I'm just gonna suck it up and go. Atleast I have on my purple converse and jeans under this dress and my t-shirt in my bag. I walk in and it doesnt look so bad. Atleast they have food and seats.

A/N hey sorry it took me a while to put up this chapter i was just feeling lazy oh well deal with it. soon im gonna introduce a new characters. btw the videos on the side are the songs i listen to while im writting each chapter. so yeah just keep on reading. and will sunny come back?? who knows oh wait i know but im not telling yet. listen to mcr they are amazing.