mike Schmidt x reader

this is dedicated to  xWarriorLioness

mike's p.o.v

it was another day at freddy fazfuck's. or...night I should say. I was getting quite tired of the killer animal thingys. but luckily for me, I was stuck in this cramped little office with my childhood crush (y/n) *sigh* god....every thing about her was perfect.....her face, her shape.......the way her breasts moved everytime she inhailed deeply....wait what? t-that want supposed to cross my mind.....I cant get excited while im at WORK! what would she think of it....ah but the image of her beautiful body grinding against mine.....

(y/n)'s p.o.v

ahh~ I love my job....I cant imagine why though...every night me and my friend mike have to battle for our lives against killer robots. but...its kinda fun. and the animatronics are just soo adorable. I guess it didn't bother me much cause I used to come here all the time when I was younger. but I can tell it irritated mike. its kinda funny watching him curse after almost having a heart  attack cause of the animatronics. when I looked over at him, I noticed a bulge starting to appear in his pants. I looked away blushing but its too late....I think he noticed me looking....

normal pov

mike looked up to see (Y/N) looking at the bulge forming in his pants . he smirked as he saw her look away with a deep blush on her face. god...he wanted her so badly it was painful. suddenly he got up and shut both doors earning a confused glance from (Y/N). "m-mike...what the hell are you crazy?? its only 3 am we need to conserve our power" (Y/N) said half irritated. mike slammed her over the desk. "I'm so sorry (Y/N) but...I....I cant hold back from you any longer....." he whispered in her ear seductively as he guided one hand up her shirt and under her bra....and the other one into her pants. "m-mike." (Y/N) moaned "w-we have to work.." she tried to push him off of her but hadn't realized how strong he was. he took his hand out of her shirt and started to unbutton it. " m-mike....you know as well as I do that chica will be in that window any minute now..." (Y/N) said so what..." mike said. (Y/N) was about to object when she felt his hardened member rubbing against her leg. her silence put a twisted, pervy smile on his face. "that's more like it" he said as he slowly pushed two fingers  into her area earning a surprised gasp. as mike ran his fingers over (Y/N)'s clit, she began to squirm. the more he teased her the wetter she became.  "ah~ s-stahp teasing me so brutaly you fouker...." (y/n) said panting softly. mike chuckled "my my...looks like someone is impatient" he said as he pulled down his pants and boxers exposing his member  so hard and erected that it was almost against his stomach. (y/n) smiled. this was definantly NOT your first time. however...with mike it felt different from the needle dicks that you had to fake for. it was real. you were lost in your thoughts when suddenly you felt something hard teasing your clit. you blushed and moaned involuntarily as mike smirked at you (yes  yes  I know I switched up everything). you gasped as you felt him enter you deeply. "mmm (y/n)....your soo tight..." mike purred in your ear as he began to thrust. you yelped a bit at how rough and big he was but as he spread your legs wider, the pleasure came. pretty soon he had you screaming his name as he hit your g-spot. "ahh t-there mike..f-faster!! harder ~!! please!" your screams of pleasure echoed down the hall ways as he hit it over and over again. pretty soon you felt a knot form in your stomach. then without warning , you released all on his member. a few moments later, he grunted and shot his warm, thick seed into you and collapsed.

"mmm I love you (y/n)"

"I-I love you too mike...." you said panting

                         the end

the other animatronics: 0////0