Human! Bonnie x reader

It was a normal night. Actually normal this time! They didn't even send in a security guard. So while everyone was trying to keep chica from burning down the restaurant, you were sitting on the stage with your all time bestie bonnie. You had in your headphones while he tuned his guitar. As you were in your own little world, he motioned for you to take your headphones off. As you did, a serious atmosphere set over you two. "(Y/n)...I.. I have something to tell you" he said. "Alright. What's up bonz?" You asked, using his most hated nickname in an attempt to lighten up the mood. It didn't work. '(Y/n) I ....I love you!!" He said then quickly turned away when he saw the surprise on your face. "I...I understand if you don't love me back ." he said doubtfully. You kissed his cheek and took his hand. "Come with me bonnie and I'll show you how much I love you~" you said taking his hand and leading him towards the security guards office. "W-whait what?" Bonnie asks. You ignore him.
When you get in the office, you shut and lock the doors, then pin him to the wall softly grinding against him. He let out a moan and a shiver "(y/n) w-what are you doing?" He asks. "I'm gonna show you how much I love you~" you say in a lustful voice. You go down. To your knees and pull Down his pants and his underwear. He let's out a small gasp as out lick the tip of his hardened member. You run your tongue from the base to the tip , teasingly "s-shit (y/n) s-stop teasing me" he says. So you start to suck his member, earning you a moan as he softly grips your hair. You start to speed up as he grips your hair tighter. Then you start to deep throat, really driving him crazy. "Fuck (y/n) I'm about to c-cum" he says. You pull away, making him let out an irritated groan. " not just yet darling" you say. Standing up, you take off your skirt and panties and umbotton your shirt. Good thing you didn't wear a bra today. You bent over, placing your hands on the wall. "Come and get what you want~" you tell him, teasingly. He graps your waist and roughly enters you from behind. 'Shit! I didn't think he would be that big!' You thought. He was certainly bigger than all the others. You could tell you would be feeling this In The morning. You were snapped out of your thoughts as he started to thrust Into you. He did so hard and fast..just how you liked it (your a bit of a whore...don't judge lol). You couldn't help but moan loudly. "Damn (Y/n) your so tight.." He groans, thrusting in deeper. You could feel yourself about to cum. Shivers were sent through your body. Bonnie could tell too cause he stopped and pulled out. "Not yet darling" he said, copying your words. He cleared off the desk and layed on it. You climbed on top of him, slowly lowering yourself onto his member."fuck...your area is even tighter then your ass" bonnie said with a pleasured groan. It took you a moment to adjust to the size. After you did, you looked at bonnie. "Bounce" he commanded. You did as he said, bouncing slowly at first. You heard him groan and you sped up. Unable to take it anymore, he thrusted upwards as you bounced , hitting your g-spot. By now your were moa ing like crazy. "B-bon-bon! Do that again !! ' you said. He did. Over...and over....and over. "I-im close!!" You moan. "I am t-too" he says. Sure enough, not long after, you came. And so did he five seconds later. Then... To your horror the power went off and the others came running Down. The hall. They were speechless when they saw you on top of bonnie. Foxy's jaw dropped farther then it already was, chica took a pic with her phone (aka one she got from lost and found and hacked Into), and freddy had a nosebleed.you felt your cheeks heating up as they left. You and bonnie got dressed. "That was fun,(y/n) we should do it again sometime" bonnie whispered in your ear. You nodded. All of you returned to your places on the stage as the clock chimed six.