human!feddy x reader

The time was 4:30. The pizzeria was silent. Well except for the crew's excited shouts about how they just disposed of another security guard. you laugh softy at there foolishness. they act like there wont be a new one tomorrow. you go behind the curtains of pirate cove (yas pirat cove...I don't care what the title says okay? foxy is your  onii-chan a.k.a big brother so just deal with it!) to get away from their stupid yelling and shouting. What you weren't expecting to find was freddy standing in the cove leaning against the wall. Jumping slightly, you looked at the brown haired boy. "W-why are you here?" you asked him blushing darkly at your crush. He stood against the wall with his arms crossed like a the bad ass he isn't...."come with me" he said grabbing your wrist and pulling you into the nearest storage closet. This one was empty which was weird cause the storage closets around here were never empty. ever. "(Y/N) ...I...I need to tell you something..." freddy said locking the door and throwing the key into a randomly dark corner. "w-what is it..." you asked him a bit irritatedly as your face heated up more. "(Y/N) please....this is serious ...I...I need to tell you that I...I love you (Y/N)" with out a moment's hesitation, he had you pinned against the wall. "f-freddy~" you moaned quietly as he licked your neck and then gently bit it. he kisses your jaw line. you gasped as you felt his hand on your left breast. he wasted no time in kissing you. you let him explore your mouth with his tongue. Next, you felt him slip his hand into your pants teasing you gently. he pulled your pants down, slowly, and parted your legs. He went down on his knees  and licked at your enterance. You shift a bit and he sticks his tongue in licking long and teasingly. You found it hard to contain your moans and gasps as he licked and sucked your clit. "f-freddy stop~ I.. I'm gonna~" you came before you could finish talking. to your surprise, he licked up all your juices then kisses you roughly making you taste yourself. as you two kissed, you felt something poke you. a bright red blush covered your face as you looked down and saw the tent in Freddy's pants. "(Y/N)~" he growled your name lustfully. "I cant wait anymore...." he whispered in your ear as he pulled down his pants and lifted you up against the wall. as you wrapped your legs around his waist, you could feel the tip of his cock tease your clit causing you to moan loudly. he groaned as he entered you. little at a time yet it still hurt like hell " (Y-Y/N) a-are you still a virgin?!" he asked panting a little. you blushed madly "y-yea why?" "cause your so damn tight..." he growled as he started to thrust slowly. however pretty soon, you were calling out " OH GOD FREDDY FASTER....F-FASTERRRR~~" his thrusts  became sloppy. you knew he was close and so were you. "f-freddy im gonna cum~!" you shouted " m-me too (Y/N)" you both came together. he hissed your forehead and you both began to get dressed. you two exited only to be comfronted by blushing faces, nosebleeds, and a laughing chica. it took you two a week just to get over the complaints. in which that week you found it really hard to walk ;)

the end