¤Chapter 25¤

I entered the house and walked back to the mini-hospital. How am I going to get Mark out of there? I need to patch up his cuts.

I opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind me. I sat in the chair and sighed. This is too much. Why can't I just live a normal life? Why did I have to end up here?

A knock at the door caught my attention.

"Come in," I said. The door opened and Benny and Kenny popped their heads in the door.

"Hey, kiddo," Benny said. They entered the room and smiled at me.

"Kiddo?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah. It's your nickname." Benny said. I laughed.

"Okay. I have to give you a nickname." I said, tapping my finger on my chin.

"How about... Honey Bear and Sparky?" I asked. They both raised a brow.

"Honey bear?" Benny asked, frowning. I nodded.

"You're very sweet from what I can tell. Sweet like honey and you are huge. So, you're like a bear." I said, shrugging. He gave me an unsure look.

"What about Sparky?" Kenny asked. I looked at him.

"You spark up a lot of conversations and you can spark up my day even when I have just got out of an argument with a certain someone," I said. They laughed.

"I like it. My nickname for you will be... E." Kenny said. I laughed and stood up, stretching.

"Why E?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Your name starts with E." He said. I chuckled and nodded.

"How about HB?" Benny asked, walking out of the room.

"Yeah, that sounds cool. Oh! Benny is HB, you E and me just Sparky." Kenny said.

"Yes. I like that better." Benny said. They both looped their arms through my arms and began dragging me upstairs.

"What game do you want to play, E?" Kenny asked. I shrugged.

"What games do you have, Sparky?" I asked. He smiled and pushed open a door. I looked up and my jaw slacked opened when I saw it was a game room.

"We have everything."

.
.
.
.
.

"Come on! Now you're cheating!" Benny yelled for the sixth time. I laughed and bit into my third slice of pepperoni pizza.

"Just because my team and I keep winning doesn't mean we are cheating," I said. As I was picking a game, some other guys came in and asked could they play.

I picked Call Of Duty and we've been playing for the past 2 hours. They ordered pizza and a few drinks.

"Gary keeps blowing me up and Larry keeps shooting at me. He won't even give me the chance to get to cover." Benny whined. I laughed and high-fived Gary and Larry.

Gary and Larry are twins just like Kenny and Benny. The only difference you could tell about them is their eyes. Gary has blue eyes while Larry has grey.

"That's what suppose to happen. We can't wait around for you to find a decent place to hide." Gary said. Kenny growled at him.

"You guys are still cheating," Kenny grumbled. I sighed.

"Fine. Let's play Mortal Kombat X. One on one. The next person plays the winner." Larry said. Kenny and Benny looked at each other, smiling.

"Bring it on. I'm first and I want to go against E." Benny said. I shook my head and stood up from the sofa, stretching.