chapter three - rushed and reunited

-

third person

The day after the little hang-out of the group of friends seemed to pass by so quickly, and before Laura, Raini and Calum realized it, it was already the long-awaited Wednesday.

It was awfully quiet in the studio, and in the former room for the Austin and Ally table-reads stood Kevin and Heath, preparing for the get-together and or reunion of the cast.

"Boy, I sure am excited with this event." Kevin was the first to say, after setting the last plate on the table, admiring the room.

"I just hope that they would be as enthusiastic as us. This will be our real last time seeing this studio." Heath commented, hopeful.

"Yeah..." Kevin sighed, looking around, his voice slowly fading off.

-

laura

"Laura! Get up!" A voice called from afar.

I ignored whomever was calling me and continued on with my relaxing sleep.

"Laura Marie Marano! Get your butt up this instant! You have an Austin and Ally reunion that you have to attend!" Vanessa came running in, dragging me out of the comfort of my bed until I fell to the floor, on my fours, half-asleep.

"Five more minu– WAIT. IT'S TODAY OH MY GOSH. WHAT TIME IS IT?" I then jumped from where I was supposedly kneeling after whining a trifle.

"10:30 am. You've got to get ready. The reunion starts in an hour and a half!" Vanessa replied, making me even more frantic and startled than I was.

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME!" I screamed, hoping it was just some pointless prank pulled by my sneaky sister.

"I wish I was, but sadly, I'm not. You look like you have a bad hair day, you haven't ate breakfast, you haven't even took a shower, nor have you dolled yourself up yet. No offense, but you're a mess sister." Vanessa half-ranted, rambling and making me realize that there was absolutely no way that I could finish all of these tasks in a span of an hour and a half.

"Help me?" I pouted, defeated.

"Of course, sis." Vanessa smiled, pushing me away as I reached for a hug.

"You're still stinky, Laur." Vanessa winked, squeezing me into a hug after seeing me roll my eyes, playfully.

Austin and Ally reunion, here I come.

-

I don't know how it was possible, but Vanessa and I were able to transform me from a bed-head, to a proper woman with the desired attire and posture I should have for this specific event.

Right now, we're on our way to the studio, Vanessa is driving, of course, and as the car swerved to the right and slowly came to an abrupt stop, another car, a far too familiar car pulled over as well.

"Hey Laur, isn't that one of the Lynch's car right over there?" Vanessa was the first to inquire.

"I think so. I mean, Ross most probably might be going so that could be him.... Or maybe Rydel again. He's always just too busy nowadays." I answered, feeling a sudden rush and burn inside of me.