†1†

3 years ago :

"Why did you cheat on me?! " Taehyung screamed at me and flipped the tables round, smashing vases, the vases cracked into a million pieces, just like how my heart did too.

We have been dating for 2 years, for these 2 years, I have always committed myself to him, never once looked at other boys. Okay, maybe just one, my best friend, he's a guy, but I don't have any feelings for him.

Taehyung has always hated him, because he is so close to me, he thinks that I would leave him for my best friend.

My best friend ,Min Suga. He is 3 years older than me, we started out as neighbours but we got close real quick. Starting out since middle school ,we were literally inseparatable , forever together... that is until i met him.

Kim Taehyung, I thought he was the one,the one that every girl dreamt of,her prince charming,the one who I would marry.

I guess not,"V you can't do this to me, oppa I really didn't cheat on you !" I screamed, covering my ears as he continued trashing my house , now my roses that were fresh till this morning has all been ruined, the petals came out one by one, "this is what I don't like about you. You are just playing with me aren't you? Am I just a thing to you, because oh girl, you have no idea what am i... " he eyed me dangerously and I saw him taking out a pocketknife from his backpocket, he fling it open pointing it to me with the sinister smirk on his face.

"Oppa.... I didn't cheat. I swear! Put... down the knife..we can talk about it.. " i panicked , he had a knife.

"I said you did means you did. You little bitch better learn how to shut your mouth! " he smirks and came closer towards me, leaning in, he gave me a kiss on the lips and immediately I kissed him back,because I knew that's what he wanted, I could feel the sharp blade tip on the surface of my stomach.

When our lips crashed ,I felt something circular, being pushed in my mouth ,I gagged. I struggled in his arms, he was not letting me go at all, hence I kicked him in the balls and when he released me alittle , i wasted no time to let out a high pitch scream, hoping that Suga oppa living beside me has heard me screaming for help.

"Who are you?! I don't know you anymore, you crazy bastard!" I yelled at the top of my lungs ,unfortunately , the pill that he popped in my mouth has been swallowed.

"Yes darling , im your worst nightmare." He stood up groaning and caressed my cheeks.

The door flung open hard, there came Suga oppa. "Gen! Are you oka-" he panted , realising what was going on ,he immediately punched Taehyung off and sent him flying towards a wall,Taehyung groaned. Suga oppa carried me bridal style but before I could say anything, everything became pitch black.

---
PRESENT

GENEVIEVE 'S POV

"Yeah Suga oppa im here at the bus stop already, are you reaching? " I leaned against a pillar, calling Suga since we were meeting up to catch a movie.

However before Suga could answer me, I saw a black van pulling over, it stopped in front of me and 2 huge guys came approaching me, " miss can I borrow your phone?" One of them asked me and I nodded,still hesitating though, ending the call from Suga oppa, I handed him my phone.

Expecting him to start dialling for someone, he in fact threw my phone on the floor and smashed it into pieces under that huge foot of his, Get her now. "He said and after that, the guy beside him took out a needle and I felt something sinking into my arm "argh.. " I groaned and felt lightheaded.

"Great, bring her to our boss now. " That was the last thing I heard before I lost my consciousness.