Hey guys.

Hey guys, its Twilight. I know I've been absent from Wattpad for a while (mainly absent from updating) and I just wanted to apologize for that. I also want to mention a few changes that I want to make to Minecraft Club. Don't panic yet, though, I'm not deleting anything as of now, and these changes aren't official.

First off - members. Instead of constantly adding names to the book, you can automatically become a member to the club, and all comments on a chapter will be posted, whether your name is in the "members list" or not.

There will also be no limit to how much you can type, just don't spam the chat. I'll also try to dedicate a chapter to whoever creates a new topic for the book.

I may also consider in making co-captains and such, but I'm not sure how that would work out. :P

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about any changes, you can DM me. Also, if you have any other ideas that you think I can incorporate into Minecraft Club, that would be greatly appreciated. Since this club is open to everyone, I want to make sure that everyone is included in the changes and projects created here as an open community. Thank you so much for your patience, everyone, and happy Minecrafting!

(I also apologize for being so sudden about this, heheh...)