Minecraft Club Adventures - Episode #1 - Team Crafted Does The Macarena: Part 1

(Rated PG)

Welcome to...

The first ever...

Episode of....

...MINECRAFT CLUB ADVENTURES!!! :P

Random Minecraft Noob: YAAAAAAAAAY! :D *Falls into lava because idk*

CAST:

Isabellathewitch

StarTheDoctor

zinadou

luv2writeandread

Bunnylove05

EnderSorceress

CuteCupcake989

Starpony999

Dolphinsrule0802

TwilightSky11

Herobrine

Team Crafted

Creeper

Ghast With 3D Glasses

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

TwilightSky11: Hm.... *Is on Wattpad on the computer, bored* No one's on Wattpad! Maybe I'll go on Minecraft... *Enters Minecraft* AAAAH! *Cough cough* Your stereotypical Minecraft fanfictions *Cough cough*

-----------------

Starpony999: *Pacing around her room* What should I do today?! *Phone rings and she answers it* Hello?

Star! It's Dolphinsrule0802! Say something if you can understand me!

I can! What's up?

Just, whatever you do, do NOT open up Minecraft PC! Me and some of the other MC club members just got sucked into it or something. Try to contact the othe-

I can go into Minecraft too!

NO, DON'T-

Starpony999: *Is sucked into the game* Too late.

---------------

StarTheDoctor: *Is trying to call Isabellathewitch* -_- Why won't she answer? *Phone rings* Finally!'Hello?

Hey, Star!

Hey! I've been trying to call you for an hour! What happened?

Uh. Someone decided to spam prank call me the past hour. Hey, do you wanna go on Mineplex?

Sure! Let's go! *Opens up MC* AAAAAH! *Drops phone*

isabellathewitch: Star? Star? What's- AAAAAAH!

10 MINUTES LATER....

EnderSorceress: -_- This is annoying.

Bunnylove05: Tell me about it.

luv2writeandread: Looks like we're trapped in Minecraft.

Dolphinsrule0802: Star, I told you not to come!

StarTheDoctor: No you didn't!

Dolphinsrule0802: *Facepalms* The other Star!

TwilightSky11: (lmao what have I done) Guys, were in Minecraft, remember? Until we get out, we need to survive! *Goes to collect wood from a tree and gets blown up by a creeper.

<TwilightSky11 was slain by Creeper>

zinadou and StarTheDoctor: XD

EnderSorceress: Looks like someone is having a BLAST over there. (they would have come up with a much better pun than this, I swear)

                           * ~ * ~ *

Bunnylove05: This is awesome! *They  built a large wooden house with a crafting table, two furnaces, and 5 beds*

Isabellathewitch: But there's only five beds!

Sheep: *Randomly walks into the house*

luv2writeandread: Problem solved. *Takes out shears*

TwilightSky11: Where did you get that?!

luv2writeandread: Random creeper.

THAT NIGHT....

Everyone: Zzz...

EnderSorceress: *Wakes up and sighs* Can't sleep again... *Goes outside and finds a ghast floating around with 3D glasses on* WHAT THE- *Ghast spits fireballs at her*

Seto: *Jumps out of a tree* I'll save you! ATTACK! *Seto and the rest of Team Crafted comes out and runs toward the ghast with bow and arrows, Sky with a budder sword* (YUP)

Mitch: WAIT!

Jason: Mitch. Mitch. Mitch! Okay, shut up.

Mitch: -_-

Jerome: Guys, you know the rules. Remember?

Ty: Jerome, don't -

Jerome: YEAH! *Pumps fists in the air* MACARENA TIME! *Team Crafted starts doing the Maccabean with Ty staring at them like they're complete idiots*

StarTheDoctor: *Suddenly wakes up* I HEAR MY PORTION OF THE STORY! *Runs outside* YESH!

Ghast: *Shoots fireballs at TC*

Sky: JASON, I'M STARTLED!

Jason: Of course you are... -_-

Sky: Wait, uh... I'm gonna fight! Because SkyDoesMinecraft doesn't hide! *A ghast ball narrowly misses him and he hides behind a tree*

The Rest of Team Crafted besides Ssundee: *Does the Macarena*

StarTheDoctor: *Eats popcorn* YAY!

Ssundee: I has idea! I'm a scientologist, I'm smart! *Makes cake* HEY, GHAST! TAKE THIS! *Throws cake at Ghast's face*

Ghast: 0_0

Ssundee: YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO DO TO MAKE THIS CAKE?! I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT. THE FROSTING ISN'T FROSTING.

Sky: Yeah, it's- FOR SPARTA! *Throws budder sword at Ghast, killing it* -budder!

Isabellathewitch: *Wakes up to the smell of burning* The house is on fire! WAKE UP, PEOPLE!

Everyone else: Zzz...

Isabellathewitch: -_- THE BAKA HAS COME TO KILL US ALL!

Everyone Sleeping: *Runs out the door screaming*

*Everyone watches the house burn to the ground*

Sky: *Gets set on fire* Well, every day is a good day when you're on fire.

*Mysterious person lands on top of the burning house because this is still your stereotypical Minecrafts fanfic thing*

HuskeyMudkipz: What the lizards?!

SHUT UP, FOOLISH MINECRAFTIAN. *Mysterious figure teleports before them*

Bashur: What is that?!

Sky: It's Herobrine, you, uh, melon!

Herobrine: Indeed it is! Now, I bet you lot want to escape Minecraft, hm?

Minecraft Club: YES.

Herobrine: *Laughs eevily*  WELL, YOU HAVE TO KILL EACH OTHER TO DO THAT!

TwilightSky11: Stop trying to copy MangoKiwi, you big butt.

Herobrine: -_- WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!

TwilightSky11: A big darn MEOWING CAT FACE, HEROBIT-

TO BE CONTINUED...

(I tried to put in as many TC quotes as possible. And TC is gonna be with us for the rest of the episode, okay? Okay. Happy Minecrafting, Minecraftians!)