Chapter 3

"Actually, it's called manga." "What?" Dipper asked Mabel. "Manga," Mabel replied. "When it's a drawing or comic on paper, it's manga. Anime is a Japanese style of animation." "So, wait, does that mean we're anime now?" "Dipper, you're kinda breaking the fourth wall," Stan added, as there was an unusual, mysterious glare shining off his glasses.
    "Whatever," Dipper said. The three left the airplane, went through the Japanese airport, and exited the airport. They waited outside for the bus to arrive. "Kids, I think it's that one," Stanley said, pointing at one of the buses. "Everything's in Japanese, so I'm not completely sure." They went on the bus.
    "Grunkle Stan," Dipper asked, "What's up with your glasses?" "I'm not sure," Stan replied. "I'm trying to rub these streaks off, but it's not working."
    The people on the bus looked anime-ish too, big eyes, small noses, weird facial expressions... They're all speaking English, Dipper thought to himself, but they're somewhat talking out of sync. The words they're saying don't match up exactly to the movement of their mouths. The bus soon arrived at its destination.
    After Dipper, Mabel, and Stan got off the bus, they spent a while looking for the apartment. "I can't believe we're in Japan! This is so cool!" Mabel exclaimed as she ran around in a circle and looked like a colorful anime blur. "RANDOM RAPPING FOR NO REASON!" Mabel exclaimed. "You should start off, Grunkle Stan!" "Um...ok.... I'm Grunkle Stan! I'm an old man! Finding somewhere to stay right now is our plan!" Stan rapped as Mabel beatboxed, and then it was her turn to rap. "If I had wifi, I'd watch Phil and Dan! They're cute youtubers, and I really ship Phan!" She rapped as Stan went, "P-p-ch...p-p-p-ch." She pointed at Dipper, showing it was his turn. "Um...ok...uh...I'm pale, not tan...On the ground, there's a Pit Cola can...and we're stuck here.... in Tokyo!"
    "Are you kidding me, Bro-bro? You could've said Japan!" Mabel said disappointingly. "Yeah," Grunkle Stan added, "Not to mention, you weren't even on beat. Not even close." Dipper was so pissed off that there was literally smoke coming out of his head, flowing into the distance. The twins paused for a second, realizing that they were in the middle of the woods.
    "Grunkle Stan, I think we're lost," Mabel said as Stan continued to walk. "No, we're not, kiddo. According to the map, the apartment should be right...here!" The old man looked up from the map he was holding, but the only things in front of him were trees. "Well, looks like we really are lost," he said. "How about we look around, and maybe we-"
    "OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT KYO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!" Stan, Dipper, and Mabel heard a girl saying something. She was talking so loudly, but also so quickly that they couldn't understand what she was saying. They walked over to where the sound came from, and saw a young brunette, hugging an orange cat.

I hope you guys like my new chapter! If you've watched Fruits Basket, you'll understand what happens in the end of this chapter. ;)