Prologue

I grew up in the wealthy (L/N) family. My mother was a big time fashion designer and my father was a big time architect who worked with lots of companies. We lived in a big mansion that had a big rose garden in the back, with a pond that complimented it. Then in front of our mansion was a big fountain. Since my family was wealthy, I had always gone to the private schools along with other privileged kids. Life was simple and okay for me. I was a first year at Ouran Academy and I was good friends with Haruhi Fujioka. Haruhi was a girl that dressed as a boy, but I admired her for being a commoner at Ouran. The only reason that she went to school there was because she was exceptionally smart. I was also friends with a pair of twins, Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin. I had known of them for a while, but lately we had become friends once our mothers had become business partners. School was easy for me, I had gotten straight A's and had a lot of free time on my hands. Life was easy and okay. A lot of the girls at Ouran were head over heels for the boys there, especially the Host Club. I hadn't really paid much attention to them, but I couldn't put aside my feelings for the twins. It was weird.