Chapter two

I turned back around to face the two.
    "Um, sure." I said remember that we all had first hour biology together. Then we started to walk downstairs to our lockers together. We got to my locker first, so I unlocked it to get my textbooks and then closed it. I turned around almost bumping into Hikaru. He just smiled and we kept walking. We finally got into class just before the bell rang. I took my seat somewhat to the front of class while Hikaru and Kaoru sat together at the back of class.
    "Today class, we'll be discussing our projects that are coming up." Mr. Hado started to talk. I remembered that we were going to start a new project studying animals.
    "Now remember, I will put you into partner groups and then assign you a unique animal to study and do a report on. The point of this project is to try and get familiar with how we will analyse organisms. Kyo, could you please pass these out?" Mr. Hado called up the student aid for our class. When I got the paper, I saw that it was the rubric for the project. It was worth 100 points, easy enough. As long as I got a reasonable partner.
    "Okay, here are the pairs. Masaru Imada and Kazue Kamiya, Sachiko Minamoto and Rikuto Nishida, (F/N) (L/N) and Hikaru Hitachiin-" I stopped paying attention once I knew who my partner was. I looked back at him and he winked, I gave a weak smile and tried not to blush. Then I faced forward as soon as Mr. Hado I was done.
    "Get together with your partners then come up to me and I'll give you your animal." He finished and sat back down at his desk.
    "So (Y/N), fancy us being partners." I looked up to see Hikaru leaning on my desk.
    "Sure, let's go find out our animal." I stood up walking over to Mr. Hado's desk. He looked up at me the back at his computer.
    "(Y/N) and Hikaru, you get Lynx Canadensis. The Canada Lynx." He said and we walked back to my seat, Hikaru sat in the unused desk next to me.
    "Hmm, a Canada Lynx. Never heard of one. But I'm sure it will be fun. We should get started today, at my house after school?" He asked looking back at Kaoru who was working with his partner.
    "Sure." I smiled and wrote down our animal's name on my paper. Then I saw Hikaru slip a peice of paper onto my desk.
    "Here, it's my number. I know we have eachother's parents numbers, but you can just text me and then I'll have your number." I looked at him as he spoke.
    "Thanks Hikaru." I smiled and put the numbers into my phone, sending a quick hello message to him. I looked up at the clock, 50 minutes had already passed while Mr. Hado had explained the project and we had been talking. I organized my books and folders and realized that the next couple of classes would be boring until study hall.
    Geometry and World History had gone by rather slow before the hour of study hall had come. I walked out of my class and stopped at my locker. After putting my books down I checked my phone.
'Hey, come to the Host Club. Tamaki wants to get to know you.' I read a message from Hikaru. I put my stuff away and began walking to Music Room 3. When I opened the doors, I was greeted by Tamaki. He had his arms around me and was staring into my (E/C) eyes.
    "(Y/N), you made it. Please come sit with me." He said sweetly.
    "Okay, but please let go." I agreed and pushed my way out of his arms. He looked a little hurt but took me over to a table with two sofa chairs. We sat down across from eachother.
    "So tell me about your self." Tamaki rested his head on his hands looking at me with interest.
    "Well, I come from the (L/N) family. I have on little brother named Tsun. My favourite colour is (F/C). My favorite class is Honors English. I'm not sure what else to say." I explained. Tamaki raised his eyebrow.
    "Ah, the (L/N) family. Coming from a line of excellent businessmen and architects who own a lot of buildings around here. But do tell me, do you have any love interests?" He leaned forward and whispered to me. I smiled as he talked about my family but then stopped once he asked the last part.
    "No." I admitted. Boys just weren't on my mind that much. The only ones that were, were Hikaru and Kaoru. But I wasn't quite sure about those feelings anyway.
    "Really? That's surprising, since you're so beautiful." He smiled at me. I weakly smiled back. I was thankful for what happened next.
    "Come on boss! Stop teasing her. We all know how you feel about Haru-chan." Kaoru interrupted our awkward conversation.
    "Yeah Tami-chan. I think she likes us better anyway." Hikaru stood next to me.
    "You two perverts shut up! You don't speak of daddy that way!" Tamaki stood up and went to go sulk in the corner. I was so confused at what he had just did.
    "Did he just call himself daddy?" I stood up to talk to the twins.
    "Yeah, he calls himself daddy and Haruhi is his little girl. But we all know he's in love with her." Hikaru said boredly.
    "Hikaru! Kaoru!" We all turned to see the two girls from this morning calling for them. They ran off to go entertain their guests. I was left alone just staring out the window at the gardens below until someone grabbed my hand.
    "(Y/N), would you like to come eat some cake with me and Mori-sempai?" I looked down to see Honey tugging on my hand.
    "Sure!" I smiled and walked over to sit with Mori and Honey.
    "Here. I bet you like strawberry cake." He pushed a plate of strawberry cake in front of me.
    "Thank you Honey-Sempai. It's my favorite." I smiled and grabbed my fork to start eating it. It tasted delicious and very fresh. Honey was eating chocolate cake and looked like he was enjoying it. I didn't really know them, but it looked like Honey and Mori were inseparable. Just like Hikaru and Kaoru.
"Oh Honey, you're so cute!" One girl had come up to Honey and was cooing over him. Honey stood up hugging his stuffed bunny.
"I love being cute! And I love Usa-chan!" He twirled around. I giggled and finished up my slice of cake before I felt two presences leaning into my chair. I looked up to see Hikaru and Kaoru.
"Hey." They said in unison. I looked back at Honey being occupied by his charm on girls. It was interesting how girls who are obviously coming to the Host Club because they want love are here to see a cutesy little Lolita boy.
"Hey, what's so interesting?!?" The two twins interrupted my daydreaming by appearing in front of me. I cleared my head and rubbed my eyes.
"Honey-Sempai." I told them. They made confused faces and looked at Honey then back at me.
"Don't tell me you're going to be spending all your time with him." Hikaru said coldly.
"Yeah, we'd get lonely without you." Kaoru broke in. I stared at them for a moment.
"Since when did we start dating." I said amusingly. Kaoru looked surprised while Hikaru smiled.
"Just saying that we like your company." Kaoru smiled warmly. I smiled back taking a sip of my tea. I tried to see Honey, but the two boys kept blocking my view.
    "Come on! Come sit with us!" Hikaru persisted. I put my tea cup down and looked at them.
    "Why?" I challenged them with an eye brow raised.
    "So that we can sit with you!" Kaoru smiled happily. I stood up and started to walk back to where they usually were. I felt a sudden rush of warmth as I looked down to see Hikaru holding my hand. I liked the feeling but I couldn't do that, especially not at the Host Club. I let go and kept walking. Kaoru ran ahead of me and jumped onto the couch. I giggled and sat down next to him. Hikaru then sat down on the other side of me. I looked around to the music room swarming with girls.
    "So how come no girls are swooning over you right now?" I asked.
    "Eh, we said that we were busy." Hikaru said nonchalantly. Kaoru agreed and began looking through a magazine on the table.
    "Hey, this is the new line of clothing that your mother put out last week right?" Kaoru pointed to a page. I looked at it. It was titled 'bold and daring fun.' I nodded in response.
    "Yeah, although the title is a little misleading." I said, noticing that Hikaru was leaning into my shoulder.
    "It'd look cute on you." He mentioned. I looked back at him.
    "Oh please, it'd look good on al those girls that are in love with you two." I stated crossing my arms.
     "It's not like we love them back though." Kaoru said.