Chapter 4: Telling Them

Sarah: I had been shopping with Hanna all day. It had been two days since New Years and we had been shopping for baby stuff. Although after checking out, I managed to find something way too funny. One Direction stickers. How can you not want those? I mean really? Anyway, now we sat on Zayn and Jess's bed, sorting stickers but person. Jess's eyes flickered to my finger as I put a Harry in a pile. "Nice ring," she said, smiling.

"Oh, um, thanks," I said, letting my hand go into a ball.

"Christmas present?" Jess asked.

"Um, yeah. I guess," I said, smiling, preying that would be the end of that. Of course, it wasn't. Jess caught on.

"OH. MY. GOSH!" she shreiked, "Did he really?" I decided it was no use. I smiled and nodded. "OH. MY GOSH!" Jess said, hugging me.

"Yeah. He asked me Christmas Eve. Or well, his birthday. He totally pulled me from class when he got home. Like walked into my class and told my professor he needed me. Then he took me to this restaurant and like did the normal get down on one knee thing," excitement radiated from me.

"Congrats girl," Jess said.

"Thanks. But you can't tell Zayn. We're going to tell everything at dinner tonight," I said. Jess pulled a pretend zipper across her lips.

Louis: Okay I couldn't do it anymore. I walked over to Zayn, who had just pulled off his suit from the photoshoot. "Hey," I said.

"Hey," Zayn said, adjusting his collar on his polo.

"Um, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Aren't you already?" he asked, laughing.

"Yeah. But I mean, in private?" I asked. Zayn's face grew serious.

"Sure dude," he said. We opened the door and went out into the hallway.

"Okay, I have to tell you," I said.

"What's up, Lou," Zayn said.

"Sarah and I are..." I trailed off. Zayn raised his eyebrows. Telling me to say more, "Going to get married."

"That's great news!" Zayn said, "Dude. That's really awesome."

"Don't say anything to Jess yet. We're telling everyone tonight at dinner. I just have been really excited to tell you specifically," I said.

"I'm glad. Congrats. I mean, your getting married," Zayn said, hugging me. A man hug, obviously.

"I'm glad your excited," I said.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know," I said, shrugging, "But we should probably head in there so they don't think anything."

"Yep," Zayn said, opening the door.

********************************************************************************************

Sarah: "I call the Louis!" I screamed, grabbing the Louis pile.

"You call me what?" Louis said sneaking in. Zayn was right behind him.

"What were you crazy girls doing today?" Zayn asked, eyes on Jess.

"Collecting thickerth," I said, in the voice that almost aways made Louis laugh. I showed off all of my Louis's.

"See what happens when my girlfriend comes around your wife?" Louis asked. Zayn laughed.

"Come on, lets go grab something to eat," Zayn said. We hopped up and raced out the door.

Louis: The restraunt was nice. All of our food had come and now it was just a matter of how soon. I looked over at Sarah. "You ready?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yep," she said.

"Um, Sarah and I have an anoucement," I said.

"Louis and I..." Sarah's voice trailed.

"Are getting married," I finished. Everyone's eyes bugged.

"Dude thats awesome. Congrats," Zayn said, choosing to break the silence. Jess nodded. After that, the hounds were realeased. I did it. I was done.