Author's Note

Hi! Thanks for giving Cross Breeds a chance and I hope you'll like it. All I ask is that you stick with it. I'm not going to have action on, for example, the third chapter (like most stories on Wattpad), but I will let it develop into twists and action.

I live in the United Kingdom, therefore I'll be using the UK form of education:

Freshman/9th Grade/Year 9 (14-15 years old)

Sophomore/10th Grade/Year 10 (15-16 years old)

Junior /11th Grade/Year 11 (16-17 years old)

Senior/12th Grade/Year 12 (17-18 years old). Hopefully, this will cause less confusion.

I'll not put author's note at the end of every chapter (a mini peeve of mine) unless it's extremely important. Hope you enjoy!!!

PS: The images on the side are to help those of you who struggle with imagining characters and the videos are songs that I feel go well with the chapter and character's circumstances. Eg: a depressing song for a depressing chapter.

PPS: Please don't refrain from pointing out any mistakes I have. However, please do it kindly and don't bombard me with lots of mistakes you've noticed, especially if everyone else has pointed out the same mistakes. Thank you.

PPPS: The dedications are usually for authors who've inspired me to put my story on the internet. If I have dedicated a story to you, and you want to know the reasoning behind it, please send me a private message and I will try my hardest to reply.

© Copyright, Martha E 2013 ©