Chapter 3 - Episode 2 - Not on YouTube

Hey guys this is going to be a filler chapter as I cannot watch the video of episode 2 on YouTube so yah. This is basically a filler. Enjoy the chapter my friends.

~Dream~

I was running through a forest and came to a beautiful lake and waterfall in the middle of a big clearing. I started to practise my elemental powers. First I bent the earth around me, then I moved on to the wind, and as I got started on the water I felt the heat of a flame calling me, telling me to bend it, to start a bigger fire. I tried as hard as I could to ignore it by bending its opposing force; water, but it just kept calling me and suddenly, the energy and darkness started calling me to bend them as well. With all 3 powers calling me I just couldn't ignore it anymore. So I turned around and saw a small fire and started to bend it around, then I started on the darkness curling it around my fingers, and eventually I got on to the energy element, the hardest element to control because of its lightning quality's. I slowly allowed it to travel along my fingertips, slowly, carefully, as to not get zapped even though I can absorb any damage from the lightning.
Suddenly, lightning bolts came from the sky and coursed through my body. I tried so hard to control it but failed miserably and the lightning started to set trees on fire. I tried to get the fire of the trees but knew that once a fire was lapping at a living plant, that there was no way of stopping it.
Images suddenly blurred my vison. It was that night, in Tarkintown, when the fire, energy and lightning elements, also known as the dark elements, and the water, air and earth elements are known as the light elements. Anyway, I could hear there screams, feel there fear, and see there terror. All because of me, the dark elements had gone out of control, and all I could do was sit there and watch as my family, friends, and loved ones burned or got swallowed by darkness. So I did the only thing I could think of doing. I screamed. I screamed as loud as I could.

~End Dream~

I sat bolt upright and screamed. Obviously I had already screamed before I woke up, cause the door opened revealing a worried looking Hera and Kanan. As soon as Hera saw I was distressed she came over and calmed me down a little.

"Did you have a nightmare Iluna?" she asked and I nodded. "Well do you want to sleep in with me tonight?" she asked and I nodded again. She asked Sabine if that was okay with her and she mumbled a sleepy yes. So Hera led me out the door, shooed away Kanan, and took me to her room, where she put me in the top bunk. I told her that I was too scared to go to sleep and she offered to hum me a lullaby, as she couldn't remember the words. I took the offer and she started humming a tune that I thought could put anyone that hears it to sleep. My eyelids grew heavy as she hummed beautifully, and the last thought I had before I fell asleep was that the hummed lullaby sounded familiar but I could not remember where I had heard it from before the darkness that was sleep took over.

Hera PoV

I watched as Iluna fell asleep on the top bunk. I heard a slight thud outside my room so I went to check it out. And I found Kanan asleep on the wall opposite my bedroom door. I sighed and chuckled a bit. My lullaby's had always been able to make people fall asleep fast.

"Kanan," I said softly while shaking him a little.

"Wha," he replied sleepily and I gave a slight chuckle.

"She's asleep, and so where you until just then," I said and he woke up completely after that.

"I think we should tell her," he said, out of the blue, but I just shook my head (Hey that rhymes, said head).

"You know we can't, Kanan. It's for her own protection," I said sadly and turned away.

"But she already is in danger, and she doesn't need protection. She's a full-fledged Jedi for Force sake, Hera," He said raising his voice a little bit too high.

"Shhh! You'll wake her up with all that racket. But she still can't know, it's not just for protection, but for her own good as well, if we tell her she'll probably go to the dark side. Now go get some sleep, or do I have to hum you a lullaby as well?" I giggled and he just shook his head. Kanan gave me a kiss goodnight and we both went our separate ways to our rooms.

So Kanan and Hera are keeping something from Iluna. What could it be? you will find out.........in another chapter, but i don't know exactly when, but i think i'm going to get her to find out the episode Kanan gets captured, so basically at the end of the book. but season 2 will be a sequel and maybe if there is a season 3 of star wars rebels, then a book 3 and yada yada yada, but if there is no season 3 of the TV show there still might be a book 3 i don't know any way i am going to be starting a new rebels book and it is basically going to be a Luxsoka fan fic but in the time of the rebels, so you will find out about that one later. i don't know if i will put up 3 chapters or only 2 chapters this weekend but after Monday and Tuesday next week i officially have NO SCHOOL FOR 8 WEEKS so i will be able to update a lot more than usual and the updates will be in any day i complete a chapter so yeah see you later.

Bye my friends ~ Pipster, out (for now)