Chapter 9 - Episode 6 - Iluna's Birthday

Hey guys I am making this chapter Iluna's birthday instead of the episode were Hera and Sabine meet those nasties, let's just pretend it happened during this chapter and she was somewhere else, also that the Phantom got damaged on a joy ride, okay. So this is the day before Empire Day or should I call it Dark Devil Day.

The Ghost was parked outside the old communications tower Ezra and I used to live in. Kanan was training Ezra and I was supposed to be watching, but really I was in my own thoughts.

"Iluna are you listening?" Kanan asked, jolting me out of my thoughts.

"Huh, no sorry Kanan. I was lost in my thoughts, what were you saying?" I asked.

"I was saying that we would give a demonstration of how to fight in a lightsaber battle without using your eyes to see," he told me.

"Right," I say and he hands me the blindfold. We get in our fighting stances, and I look through the Force and see everyone's aura's, including my own. Ezra has an electric blue aura, Kanan has a light blue aura and I have an aqua blue aura. Even though the rest of the crew were in the ship I could still see there auras. Sabine has a multi-coloured aura, Zeb has a purple aura, Hera has an aqua green aura, and Chopper has a silvery aura, like most droids do, but there aura colour depends on what they are made out of.

Kanan charges at me and I only just block in time, as I did not hear him start running. We fought for a little while until Kanan pushes me down and points his lightsaber at my neck. He deactivates his lightsaber and helps me up and I take the blindfold off.

"What's wrong Iluna? I know you can fight better than that," Kanan said and I just shook my head.

"Today's not a good day for me. You should know what day it is today Kanan, you were there when it happened," I said sadly and turned towards the ship. "I think I just need some time alone today," I say as I walk towards the ship and to my room. I pack my satchel with some food, water and my holocron's. Then I exit the ship and set off towards the tower, but I pass by it and take off running towards the south, away from the city. I run for about 2 kilometres and end up near a mountain with a cave in it. I walk into the cave and light a small fire in my hand, then I walk about 10 metres then go round a bend and what I see still amazes me. It is a 50x50 metre circular cave with plants growing around and a waterfall with a small lake. It has a fire cauldron in the centre and in some places it is very dark, there is also some rocks that can amplify electricity. The roof of the cave went 50 metres in to the air. There is also a small hole in the roof that lets light in. I set my bag down on the grass near the water's edge and lit the cauldron on fire. The cauldron was nothing special. It was just made from stone with swirling patterns on it. It looked a lot like a goblet that you drink out of except it was much larger, had a shallow bowl and the bowl was filled with a special type of dust that can easily light on fire. I started singing a tune that I knew very well, it was a tune that my adoptive mother would sing to me whenever I was sad.

She gave it her best
She tried to fit in
She tried to be cool
But she never could win
her mom says she's great
the kids think she's weird
honestly she wish she could disappear

Why you try, try to be like the rest of them
When you know there's so much more within
There's only one you
Here's what you gotta do

Whoa, whoa
Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones
Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones
Love is coming through your headphones

He gets in his car
He falls apart
it came to an end
And now it's breaking his heart
He wants to give up
Wants to try again
honestly he doesn't know what he's feeling