Season 4/Part III

A/N I will be editing the previous chapter at some point because I want Ty to experience the Spell of Shattered Sight.I just need to find out how I'll go about it.And I knew that the donuts Henry wanted aren't exactly the same but I hope you guys can deal.Also,I would like to remind you all that Ty is pretty much me in terms of personality,so he's also naturally flirty an sometimes we do it subconsciously.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Weeks after Ingrid died and Rumple had been banished,we started to pick up the pieces.I grabbed a couple of thermoses for Henry and I before we got on the bus to school."Oooh...Henry in uniform!I see what I want."I stated flirtatiously.He chuckled and said,"Uh...thanks?"I swear to god I saw him blush.Yeah!Gettin somewhere!As we sat down together on the bus I said,"Come on!Can I get an Amen?!Any man in a uniform is sexy.Let's just be honest!Let's just be real.Tbh you might just be hot like that."Henry rolled his eyes at me as I suddenly turned into Superwoman.
School went by really fast before we were released early on account that Belle found a way to free the fairies from the Sorcerer's Hat,and Regina enacted the ceremony.We all celebrated at Granny's which I guess turned into the prime place to come hang out.On the way there,I found a little white flower."Henny!Look at that!I've only ever seen this in the Enchanted Forest." "What is it?"I put on in his face causing him to jolt backwards a little which made me laugh on the inside."Snow belles!Want one?"He smiled and shook his head and I said,"Alright then.After all,it does look better on me."I put the flower in my hair and took a selfie.When we arrived at the party I waited tables with the Snow Belle in my hair while Regina,Henry and Emma asked Mother Superior about the Sorcerer and found out that he and the Author are very different people and Mother Superior didn't know where to find them.Just then,we all heard a roaring outside."Okay,let's go see what's killing property values this time."Regina said as I nodded and took off my apron and we all went outside.It was a big monster made of black smoke,had bat wings,beady eyes,and devil horns."Well,this guy's...different."I said before knocking it back with a megaton punch."And it could take a beating,not a lot of things can withstand your punches."Emma stated."Wait a second,that thing came out of the hat?!I thought that was only supposed to release the fairies." "Maybe it is some kind of fairy." "Let's just retrap it and figure out the rest later." "We can't,once something has been freed it can never be retrapped." "Great so our best defense against magical beasts follows the same rules as chicken pox?!" "I think the Savior and the Evil Queen can defeat a simple Hell Beast." "Can we drop the 'E' word already?"Emma and Regina blasted the creature and it flew away."Well that was easy." "Yeah but don't get excited.We only stunned it.And a blast like that should've destroyed it." "Belle--" "I'll see what I can find on this thing in the library." "Thanks.Mom and dad you--" "We'll get everyone to safety.Got it." "I'll come with you."I stated as I followed Mary Margret and David."Wow you guys really got this down." "This isn't our first monster bash,luv." "Now that that's settled,what's say we go find a way to clip this bat's wings before it comes back."They find a way to stop the beast by leading it over the town line and we found out at the Blanchard Loft when Mary Margret got a call from Emma with the concept."If they found a way to stop it,why aren't you smiling?" "Because Cruella and Ursula are here."Mary Margret and David went to meet with Emma and Regina as I called Granny and asked her to watch Neal while I meet up with Henry.I helped him look through the book to find clues about the Author.

I waited tables and heard Cruella."Uh,dahling?How much longer for those drinks?"She asked as I rolled my eyes."Regina!We could use a heart rip over here!Granny needs a little encouragement taking our order."I heard as I turned to them to see Regina and Henry walk in."Remember when you once ripped out every heart in the north woods?" "Or was it the south?"uh...awkward..."How bout you head to my office and start working on the book?"Regina asked Henry."Okay,make sure you get frosted donuts with sprinkles,or chocolate frosted donuts.As long as it's not JUST frosted donuts.Ty,did you get that?" "You bet your bucket I did,Henny."I said as I walked off to get a dozen chocolate sprinkled donuts."That's not a saying!"He called to me."I know!"I shouted back as the door bell jingled while he left."Let me be clear ladies.If you bring up my former sins in front of my son again,you'll find yourselves across that town line faster than you can say,'Costume jewelry'." "These are blood diamonds I'll have you know!"Cruella retaliated as I came back with the box of donuts."Doesn't matter.Because not only will you be out of here,you'll be out of here in body bags."I added to the threat as the two of them chuckled and left."Here you go Regina.Chocolate frosted donuts WITH sprinkles."I said with a smile and a wink as Regina chuckled and took the box from me."So what's the plan to deal with our latest crisis?" "Those two might be tactless morons but they couldn't magic their way out of a paper bag.I wouldn't worry.And they're here to see redemption." "You don't actually believe that?"Mary Margret asked."If I don't think it was a distinct possibility,I wouldn't have let them in in the first place." "Now that they're here we have to be certain,which means keeping eyes on them 24/7." "That sounds like a job for the sheriff's department,not a waiter at Granny's Diner or the mayor for that matter.So ta ta."I said as I went back into the kitchen to grab someone's order as Regina left.
When I got home and finished my homework,I heard that Maleficent had been resurrected so I went to tell Henry."Going somewhere?"Maleficent said after appearing behind me."If you're going to stop me,I'll just have to kill you again.And this time,I'll have to beat you to death and trust me that's much more painful than a swift sword through the heart." "I'm not here to fight.I'm here to warn you.Your friends,Snow White and Prince Charming are not who they seem.If I were you,I would be very careful in who I put my trust into." "Get!Out!Before I silence you for good."She chuckled before disappearing.I blinked over to the mayor's office."Hey Henry I...what's that?"I asked as I saw him grinning at a page with a door on it with a sticky note that says,"Author?" "You did it!PROGRESS!I'm so happy I could kiss you,Henny!"He blushed ever so slightly and said,"What's stopping you?"He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.I smirked as he closed his eyes and I moved in to kiss him on the lips...until I planted a kiss on his forehead and laughed."You're just a big tease." "That's right I do wear a lot of tees."He gave me a scowl that only made me more satisfied.I booped him on the nose and said,"You'll have to do better than that.I am a master of the flirting arts,you have to win me over."I probably just made a horrible mistake in not taking the chance to give him my first kiss...but hey,another time."That's the first time a guy has ever kissed me before." "How do you feel about it?"He exhaled shakily and shook his head in shock but with an awkward smile while looking down at the table."You're lips are soft." "They're's a first time for everything,Henny."I said with a wink and I giggled and blushed."Where'd you come up with that?Henny?"I shrugged and said,"It just...came to me...I like it.It's cute." "I'm not cute,what if I called you Punk-Rock?"
"I do so enjoy my Fall Out Boy and some Skillet's not bad at all either.But now we both have nicknames!That's cute too." "What's cute?"Regina asked as she came in with a bag of August's things."Nothing.But we found something!"Henry gave her the page and gasped before saying,"You boys made progress."She noticed I was blushing and I guarantee she heard me giggling like a flirtatious girl and said,"Apparently in more ways than one." "What?"Henry asked before Regina smiled at me and shook her head,dismissing what she said.I think I know what she was talking about.