Season 5/Part IIII

I stood in shock as I saw the Dark One's Dagger have Emma's name written across it."And when I thought you couldn't get more pathetic.You refused to become the Dark One to save your wuved one's mother.I wonder how he'll react to your failure."I clocked myself square in the face causing him to disappear and giving my ears this earsplitting ringing sound."We have to save her!"I shouted after seeing everyone looked at me like my head was on backwards."She sacrificed herself...She's the Savior after all." "And now she's the...Dark One."said Henry as I went to go to cry in his arms."Now she's a problem." "No,she's still our daughter." "It's not like she rode a rainbow into the sunset she got sucked up by a vortex of evil!" "Where is she?"Mary Margret asked."Only one way to find out."Hook picked up the dagger."Dark One!I command you!DARK ONE!APPEAR!" "Put that down before you hurt yourself guy liner.The dagger brings the Dark One to you from anywhere in the world.Then there's our answer.She's not in this world."Regina said before we went to go see The Apprentice who was in Gold's shop under the care of Mother Superior."Apprentice,how can we get to the Dark One?"We all asked."With...this wand.It can take you to anywhere you desire...but it must be used the same way it was forged...half in darkness and half in...light."The Apprentice dropped the wand as his eyes closed and I felt the light fade from his body."Guess that's my cue."Regina said before trying to use the wand...trying."Okay,enough!Before you embarrass yourself!"Hook told her."Silence!I know what I'm doing." "I highly doubt that.You've lost your dark side." "You want darkness?How bout I use that hook of yours to show you your intestines?" "Oh you got the fire love,but not the blackness,not anymore.How's this for irony?You've done too much good!We don't need someone evil,we need someone wicked."Oh shit......"No.No!Not my sister." "With all due respect,Regina.Emma became the Dark One to save you.You owe her this."I commented."I know!But we have to find a way without her."I sighed as I found Henry in the diner and just leaned against the counter before giving him a Coke to go with his book.Suddenly,Hook came in and sat down next to Henry at the counter."So...new plan?"I asked."Henry,you can fix this,you're the author now,use that pen,write the darkness out of Emma.Bring her back."That's actually a good plan."I broke it."Henry said causing Hook to sigh pinch the bridge of his nose."What?You had one job,Henry."I said as I shook my head and took a sip of his drink in disappointment."My mom wouldn't want me to.She would want me to be good." "Ah damnit you and your nice saves..."I complained with a compliment laced into it.
"Right,right.So you won't break any rules then?What if there's a dangerous way to help your mother that your other mother wouldn't like." "I don't need their permission,I'm not a kid anymore." "Good,because our best bet is the person Regina hates the most."Zelena."Zelena."How did Henry learn to read minds?"That's right.We're gonna break out the Wicked Witch." "Oh dear.I'm not getting in trouble with the Evil Queen." "Suit yourself."Henry said and I shouted,"Just use what I taught you!"before the two ran off and I didn't breath a word of it to Regina.
"You let her out?!" "Technically,I let her escape." "Moron!"Regina and Hook argued."At least I'm doing to something to save Emma." "What's that supposed to mean?" "Maybe you like not having Emma around.Maybe you like having Henry all to yourself."I wouldn't say that."Maybe you like having a hook.Maybe you'd like another."I smacked my lips and mouthed to Henry,"This really a thing?"He shrugged before Mary Margret grabbed everyone's attention."Enough!Zelena's out,that's all that matters.But not as much as Emma.Emma kept us United and that is how we are going to remain.Come hell or high water we will put out nonsense aside!And find my daughter!Now where would Zelena go first." "I know exactly where,or rather who."Regina located Zelena who held Robin in place and bargained for the wand in the center of town."Regina you can't do it." "I have to."Regina gave her the wand and she conjured a portal that would take her to Oz.It sapped away her magic allowing time for Robin to put the Nullifying Cuff back on her."What just happened?" "What happened is I'm not stupid.I knew that conjuring the portal would strip you of your magic.Cause if there's one thing our family's good at.It's taking the things people love and turning it into a weapon.We just have to redirect the portal."Regina cast a spell on Emma's adorable little baby blanket and we took shelter in Granny's Diner.The dwarves came in and we were transported to Camelot where we were able to find Emma holding the heart of a ginger woman in a blue dress."Killing her is the only way I can find Merlin...she has to die."Emma said before Hook,Henry and her parents convinced her not to kill this poor Merida character."Well you don't look like a crocodile." "Guess I lucked out."Emma said with a smile before she and Hook began to make out."Regina,I want you to have this.If and when the time comes,I know you will do what's necessary."Emma said which confused us before she gave Regina the Dark One Dagger.King Arthur and his knights rode towards us when we reached Granny's and I got into my boxing stance."Welcome to Camelot.Merlin prophesied that you would reunited him with us.Well,particularly the Savior would.Who might that be?"An awkward silence blanketed the scene and before Emma could say anything,Regina spoke up."I'm...the Savior." "We shall celebrate the arrival of the Savior!"We rode to the kingdom and found out that Merlin was imprisoned in a tree."The most powerful sorcerer in all the realms...is trapped in a bloody tree?" "That's exactly what I said when I first found that out."Arthur commented before I smirked and rubbed my hands together like a maniacal villain and said,"Oh I am going to relish all the tree puns that this is worth."Before Henry elbowed me and I smiled innocently."What is it with you and puns?"I shrugged and said,"I'm built like that.By the way!If you come to this shindig,you owe me a dance."and added a wink at the end and a butt bump.After the ball that was gonna take place,Regina was to figure out how to free him from his bark prison,of course I tried because I could control earth but my pendant's magic wasn't working on it.Oh well,in the meantime.
"Oh my god!We're wearing the same outfit!Oh this is a fashion travesty!"I said with fake shock as I saw that Henry was wearing the same outfit as me,except his was white,mine was black,and I was wearing my ribbon."It's fine.You look good."I put on an ugly face and said,"I know.But so do you.Shall we?"I jerked my head towards the door and Henry looped his arm through mine and I force myself to avoid fainting.It was then I realized that I have extraordinary control of my body.I couldn't contain my blush or steady my breathing,however."We shall."He said to me with a smile before I turned to look at the floor while we walked.My awkwardness was overtaken by excitement when I saw everyone dancing."This is amazing!"I shouted."Yeah.I'm glad you like it." "So how bout that dance?" "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" "What makes you more manly than me?"I asked sarcastically as I giggled at Regina and Robin copying Hook and Emma's dancing."Well,I'm not the one who giggles." "Fair point.Want to restart?"He shrugged and held out his hand."Tyler...oh..." "What?"I asked."I just now realized I never figured out what your last name is."Oh right...about that..."How about Lockhart like that girl from Final Fantasy 7 who also punches all the things?"I suggested before he chuckled and said,"Alright,Tyler Lockhart,may I have this dance?" "You may."I said as I gently put my hand in his.We did a simple four step waltz and I showed him a dance that I learned before I was trapped in Neverland:I took his left hand and raised with my right hand and cupped his other hand on my shoulder blade and put my left hand on his shoulder with my fingers on the seam of his sleeve and smiled at him and taught him the simple box step."Where did you learn this?"Henry asked me."At a school dance,my friend showed me this and it compliments my favorite song perfectly." "Wow,you can survive falling out of a fourth story building,you're a master martial artist,you're funny,you're smart and you can dance?What can't you do?" "Find my soulmate.Swallow my pride.Cry in front of people I don't know.Sometimes I can't walk and end up tripping over my own feet.I'm not perfect Henry." "But we're perfect as a team." "Well ain't that the truth."We spun into different dance partners and I ended up dancing with Regina."Hi!"I said as I spun her."Hello.I didn't know you could dance." "Well,I can.I learned from a friend." "Before Neverland?" "Before Neverland."I clarified."So how are things going with Henry?" "Good so far,I did get a little hurt when he said 'as a team' instead of 'together' but..." "Tyler,you have to realize he doesn't know you're gay.He won't realize you like him until you learn to tell him how you feel." "Good point." "I know."She said before we stopped."Whew...dancing is harder than I thought.Don't you get tired?" "Not my style.Have fun and thanks for the dance."She nodded as I walked back over to Henry and almost died right there where I was standing."Well,what have I been saying this whole time?He doesn't love you.He never will,you thick headed whore of a child."Pan's ghost said to me.Henry was with a girl,a girl our age and they were laughing together.I didn't think it could get any worse,but I saw that it was the exact same skanky hoe bitch from my nightmares.Tears blurred my vision as I ran away from the dance.I ran to the balcony and cried and I slammed my fists into the stone railing thus destroying it."Why?!I was too late...I'm an idiot...I should've told him sooner..."I said to myself as I heard a familiar voice call my name and suddenly a hand was on my shoulder."Ty?I'm sorry you had to see that.Personally,I don't like that girl either..." "Me neither.Why couldn't I have just told him?!Why do I have to be so afraid?!"I cried out to Regina."You're only human.You were trained to face anything that comes your way and kill it without hesitation.Fear is new to you.Believe me,I felt the same thing when Tinkerbell told me about Robin.It'll get better,you just have to suck it up and tell him." "I...I will...when the the is right." "I understand,but the longer you wait...the more likely it'll be too late.Take it from someone with personally experience.You're not just ruining your own life,but you're also ruining his." "Excuse me?"Sir Percival asked."May I speak to the Savior?" "Regina..."We heard.We saw Robin Hood lying bleeding on the floor down the hallway."Robin?!" "So that's your name.Well not like it will matter when I rid Camelot of the Evil Queen!"Percival said before attacking Regina.I disarmed him and tossed him off the balcony.Emma came by and healed Robin Hood because the blade Percival used was enchanted to kill Regina so he magic can't heal it's damage,but Emma's Dark One magic could.Regina confessed to Arthur that she WAS the Evil Queen but he accepted her and she got back to work."Regina...I tree what you did there."She smiled as she facepalmed and Zelena rolled her eyes at me."We need to get to the root of the problem before we got caught for treeson."I passed by Hook when he went to see Emma while singing,"You used to call me on my tree phone." and I saw a blast of magical energy come out of the doorway."Easy love.It's just me."We took Emma to Merlin's tower where Regina was working on the cure for Merlin's ailment and Regina saw that Emma tried to get the dagger.Regina hid it in a new location while Henry took Hook and Emma to a secret location,probably where that wench he was talking to lives.Regina,Mary Margret and I found a toadstool that could allow us to speak to those past or those lost.David went off to go find it and became the Siege Perilous,a most trusted and honored knight of the round table.