{3}

I rubbed my head as I lay on the soft ground. It's been so long since my last visit but bare in mind last time I was here I went insane and went to that stupid asylum! As I stood up and brushed the dirt of my new dress, I sighed.
"This place hasn't changed... at all!"
I look over to see that tall thin excuse for a rabbit. He looks like he hasn't eaten in years! So basically he hasn't changed at all. I see his raging eyes have met mine and he bounces over.
"Hell o,"
"Rabbit," I say as I shake my head.
Rabbit looks like he's gone mad! He's shaking and constantly looking at that watch of his.
"Alice, long time no see," he says giving me a broad, evil smile.
"Come we must take you to see the others!" He says constantly flinching.
He then tugged at my apron and took me into the woods. Deeper and deeper we got. Why am I here? I really hope the mess I made before isn't here and I hope I don't have to see Cheshire!

Eventually, we made it to the two houses where I met the madness people ever. Rabbit kept tugging me and it was begging to get annoying. As we got to the table the hatter saw me.
"Hatter you look... As mad as ever!"
He began to come over to me.
"Alice... How much you've change! It's simply... Mad!" He said his red eyes glistening eerily. I nodded slowly, taking everything in and sighed. "Nothing's changed here ever since I left,"
He chuckled and began "You're very mad if you think our wonderland is the same as you left it my dear,"
I raised my eyebrows.
"What'd you mean?"
He looked to the March Hare, White Rabbit and the Door Mouse before returning to me and smiling.
"Why don't I show you...?"