{6}

I ran back over smiling frantically.
"Alice, we thought it may be a good idea if you go visit the old hut..."
"Ok? But why?"
"So we can dispose the..."
"Nothing dear,"
"You guys are acting weird, I'll go along with this rabbit for you,"
"You did the right thing Alice, the hatter was going crazy! He made us all drink the blood of the people he killed,"
"What!?"
"Don't believe me?"
"Look in the pot," The mouse squeaked.
As I looked inside a pool of blood filled the pot. This place has gone downhill... Even further than before.
"I better go," I scrambled to the pathway and followed it to where the guy was.
"Woah... It hasn't changed at all!"
"I'm happy you've noticed," Came a voice. I recognised that voice... Cheshire!
"Back here again I see," he says as his sleek figure appears from behind the book shelf.
"You haven't changed either,"
He smirks and slyly circled me, his ears up to the point.
"Oh Alice, why did you come back?"
"You're sister is still ruling, or the red queen as you may call her,"
"She looks like my sister because she died ok? I missed her so stop delving into the past,"
"Oh Alice.." He laughed,"You should have more brains than coming back here! You're memories of this place are so sweet..."

---------------FLASHBACK--------------

"Hatter!" I squealed and smiled looking at the beautiful furniture placed around me.
"It's beautiful!" I brushed my fingertips against the small white picket fence smiling wildly as the hatter beamed with pride. "Thank you..."
I quickly ran up to the house happily looking around at the gorgeously hand-crafted wooden furniture. I giggled happily.
"It's gorgeous!" I smile.

----------BACK TO NORMAL----------

"That's before this place turned mad!" I replied furiously.
"Well, I must warn you about that Doctor, tampering with your mind trying to hurt you again!"
"Cheshire just go away,"
"You should go and visit the queen, should you Alice,"
"Why?"
"She may help you find out about your parents, and you're sister!"
"Where do I go?"
"I don't know, only the Mad Hatter knew, but he's dead now,"
I stood there motionless waiting for him to say more but he just turned his head and laughed.
"Goodbye Alice,
"But I need your help,
"Since when did I give help?"
I guess it was time to go and find Lizzie.
__________________________

Lizzie Liddell : Alice's Sister