Chapter 12

Achala P.O.V~
Waking up next to Malcolm i yawn and roll over looking at Jozlynn and Mehki who are asleep on the floor. Looking around the room i smell earth. Ew ugh god i cant take smell of earth.

I move out of bed and open the window. Opening it i stick my head out looking around. Brown. Dirt. Thats all i see around me; im in the underworld.

"Achala!"

Jumping from startlement of the yell hitting my head on the window i turn as my mate takes me up in his arms. Reapetdly saying he loves me and has missed me. Missed me what is he talking about and how did we even get here we were just in the woods.

"Whats wrong?" He says looking into my eyes.

"How did we get here and why are you acting like I've died and by the grace of a miracle have woken up," i say looking at him.

"You don't remember? Your father took your brain over and he morphed your body more he injected a serum into your body. And my guess its slowly making you a full on warrior," he says.

That fucker did what.

I sigh and turn back to the window, "i have to go back."

"No are you crazy he'll brain wash you i love you i cant lose you again." He says begging for me to change my mind.

"Malcolm i need you to gather recruits and ones willing to fight for freedom; i will go back to my father and work behind his back with you," i say looking at him.

"No we have to do this together," he says.

"And we are just with distance alright i promise you," i say kissing him softly.

"Alright Achala.." He says almost as if he's given up on the fight.

I move across the rooms backing my bag and continuing the instructions for him.