Breast Feeding

Clarke has been blessed to call the small cutie in her arms her daughter, everyday little Lily grows just a little more and she couldn't be happier. However breastfeeding could get very exhausting, even if you're just sitting there, nowadays considering the small creature is but a few months old Clarke is constantly breastfeeding. Bellamy has seen Clarke breast feed a few times, sure it kind of turns him on considering he's seeing his wife's producing breasts, but when he sees the small girl, his little girl, all he can focus on is how adorable she is. Clarke was currently in the med bay breastfeeding the small Lily in her arms while Bellamy has been out hunting all day, the day has been really slow lately a few cuts here and there but nothing too serious. Bellamy was stepping into the med bay now with only a few scratches but nothing that couldn't wait, "hey princess" he smiled as he stepped closer to his wife before kissing her lips, "hey" she smiled as they pulled apart, "any cuts or injuries?" She raised her eyebrow at him knowingly as the small baby stopped feeding and started to drift to sleep in her mother's arms, "just a few scratches, it can wait" he smiled as she stood up and headed towards the crib she had in the med bay for her little girl. After setting the baby down on her crib, she turned around to hug her husband, "rough day?" He asked with a chuckle, "no I just missed you" she smiled into his chest and Bellamy held her closer to himself also smiling sweetly, "I talked to O about babysitting Lily while we have dinner alone, she said it was fine with her" he smiled as Clarke raised her head from his chest to smile at him, "that's wonderful, should we take her to O now or?" She asked still in his arms "yeah we should get ready, I'll take Lily while you enjoy a relaxing bath with no crying baby's for once" they smiled and he kissed her forehead, "alright I'll meet you back in the cabin" she smiled, he quickly pecked her lips before taking Lily in his arms, "see you soon princess" he smiled as he headed out the door with their sleeping child in his arms. After that Clarke closed up the med bay for today and headed back to their cabin to get ready for dinner, after her bath she dressed in a white v-neck and some shorts, which was now considered her pj's after they had found an old building that turned out to be a mall filled to the brim with clothes, home decor, and other essentials they would need, which helped a lot in building the society they now have, especially after they had found the hospital building in another one of their exploration trips which led to them getting lots of medical supplies and machinery they were in desperate need for, and Clarke was thankful for it because it made her job easier, not to mention that when she was pregnant she couldn't help but use the ultrasound machine to see her growing child whenever nobody was around. Their time in the ground has definitely served them well after the crazy wars they encountered at the beginning. After Clarke set up their table and cleaned around a bit she waited for Bellamy to come with their dinner, after a few minutes Bellamy walked through the door with their dinner, it was quite lovely since they haven't had time for themselves in a while, all was well, talking about their day and the news around the camp, that was until Clarke's breasts were filled fully with milk and they suddenly started to hurt, it's a known fact that when you breastfeed it must be around the clock sense your breast fill up with milk every time the baby empties them out, until at some point the milk production stops and your fully milked like a cow which is a little funny if it weren't for the fact that when your breasts are filled with milk and you don't feed they start to hurt. Clarke was now wincing in pain and this made Bellamy worry, "Clarke? What's wrong?" His eyes were wide with worry as Clarke winced again, "I have to feed Lily, my breasts are filled with too much milk" she winced again, "Lily is with O on the other side of the camp" and after their few years on earth it wasn't the little camp it once was anymore, "Bell it hurts" a lone tear made its way down her cheek and Bellamy stood up abruptly and took her to their bed upstairs, "what are we gonna do?" He asked worried as Clarke kept wincing, "you're gonna have to feed from me" she winced again, "ok, I would be totally turned on if you weren't in pain right now" he said closing the distance between them to feed off of her breast, "ow! Bell! It's feeding not biting!" She winced again, "I haven't exactly done this in a while princess" he smirked, "Bell stop smirking and suck the damn milk out of me already!" She was in more pain by now and Bellamy did as he was told. After a while of suckling Clarke was now empty but Bellamy didn't stop, "Bell you can stop now" it came as half moan and half gasp as he slowly pulled away, "I know I just really miss me being the only one to enjoy these baby's" he smirked and she smiled at her horny husband, she kissed his lips before settling in a cuddling position, "I miss it too, but you have to leave some for Lily" she chuckled and so did he, the night went on that way, cuddles and kisses. In the morning they decided to have the fun they've been deprived of for a while, and when Clarke picked up Lily that afternoon she couldn't breastfeed for hours until she was filled up with milk again, once she was able to feed little Lily again she realized that she now had more than one baby to breastfeed.