A small happy family

"Look at that daddy is making tea" Clarke said threw her phone as she recorded an amused Bellamy filling a pot with water, "yes I'm making tea" he said with a playful roll of his eyes, "you know I like your new hair cut its nice" she smiled as she placed her phone down and sat on the bar stool, "I hope so, last time you almost died of laughter after you saw how I had to dress for one of the business meetings" he chuckled "to be fair you looked like a cow licked your hair back with all that grease in your hair" she laughed and he just snorted "yeah I bet, but this way I don't have to look that ridiculous again" he smiled, suddenly Belly felt a very small pair of arms wrap around his knees? "Clarke either you shrunk during this conversation or Rogue learned to walk while we weren't looking" he stood there afraid to look back while Clarke just looked at their smiling son hugging onto his father's legs, "well I was looking, you were washing a pot" she giggled as she stood up and walked towards her two boys as Bellamy picked up their son, "how dare you learn to walk without me watching? You think you're all that little man?" Bellamy questioned jokingly tickling his son and making him giggle, "well he's one step closer to ending up just like you" Clarke laughed kissing her giggling son's forehead as he stayed in his father's arms, "what do you mean by that?" Bellamy asked a little curious as he looked at his son, "well first he's all you, he looks like a tiny replica of you and now he does things without supervision" she laughed, "don't say that, his skin is defiantly from your side" he smiled "plus he's all squishy and chubby" he said squishing the boy's little cheeks and belly, "are you calling us fat?" Clarke narrowed her eyes at her husband as he put their son down in his playpen and turn to face his loving wife, "no I'm saying that he has things from your side too" he smiled holding onto her waist but her gaze wouldn't change, "so you're calling me fat?!" She said with a hint of joking and a little mad, Bellamy only smiled and brought her closer to him by the waist before kissing her lips and calming her down, "you're lucky you're hot" she said as they pulled away, "am I now?" He smirked and she laughed burying her face on his chest turning his smirk to a smile as he held onto her a gently rubbed her back and sides up and down as she hugged him tightly, "I love you" she said lifting her face to connect their eyes in a loving gaze, "I love you too princess" he smiled before pecking her lips, he held onto her waist and her arms circled around his neck holding herself up, "I could stay like this forever" she smiled and so did he "well it's one of the meany positions I'd like to be in forever with you" he smirked making her slap his chest, "way to ruin the moment" she said walking back to her little boy "oh please you say that like if you don't think the same thing" he smirked and she smiled, "you're right I do" she said holding her baby boy on her hip as she walked back to her husband and kissed his lips "but right now this is the position I wanna be in" they smiled at her words as they stood there a small but happy family.