My personal hell?

Requested by @MeganDare hope you like it
Ps. I'm on a plane right now so I went sky high posting this 😂
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How did it all lead back to the beginning? Him staring back at those bright blue eyes once more even if this time they didn't belong to her alone, well this is how... He's the heir to the underworld, she's a beautiful young girl with golden hair and ocean eyes, as if his supposed brothers created her, her hair was bright as lightning and her eyes had the bright color of the majestic sea, once he laid his eyes on her he knew he had to make her his. A month later he took her she fought, she was stubborn and annoying but she was his that's all he needed, or so he thought until he realized how much she lost because of him and how much she truly suffered in the underworld, being forced to marry a pissed off God with anger and trust issues who treated her like shit but only because of the feelings he was filled with for the past three thousand years, but that all changed the night he saw her cry herself to sleep, the strings in his heart were cut right there and then and ever since then he knew he had to do good by her if he wanted her to love him back. Unfortunately Bellamy only has the power to bring people into the underworld not the other way around, the only one who can get out is him so he decided to seek help to the person he hated the most in this world, he's supposed brother, 'God of all gods', so off he went and made a deal to help Clarke go back home, the deal was made but unfortunately he could never go along with her it would be her decision to come back and stay forever or not, to be with him or not, and considering that by this time she had grown feelings for the grumpy God who had changed his attitude just for her, she didn't want to leave, the second he told her she was free tears stained her cheeks and he was surprised how much they have grown since that first day. She pleaded him to stay but the new Zeus made it clear, she had to finish off the year in the underworld in order to go back, The couple fought back and forth until it just ended in a heated night of passion and love and lust, which resulted into the one thing that was common in a lot of the gods in Olympus but never common for the new Hades or any Hades for that matter, a demigod... When the year ended she was forced back to earth by the hand of the new Zeus himself with her kicking, screaming and pleading to stay by his side forever, but the deal was made, he did it for her, for them. Six long months passed on land she had already given birth to a healthy baby boy, and even threw that time she never stopped looking for a way back to him and finally after those six long months of searching it finally happened, she found her way back to the underworld as the eternal winter followed her steps behind her and there he stood broken, without her, without them until a small squeak snapped his attention to those ocean blue eyes, "you came back?" He said above a whisper, "we came back, I rather live eternity here with you than make our lives hell without each other", "we are in hell" they chuckled, "we might be, but with all of us here this is my heaven" she smiled and he just couldn't take it so he kissed her soon breaking for air to hold his small son in his arms, now here he was, back at the beginning, only difference is, they're not in hell anymore.

_________________________________

My current situation and I still have one more plain to board after this