Continued

As we laid there on the floor I just knew this day had to be the best day of my life. I got my dream Man and that's all I wanted. I wrapped my legs around Darius as he picked me up and sat me on my bed. I only had one class today so I was pretty much free for the rest of the day. Darius continued to kiss me with his body pressed up against mine when I felt something vibrate up against my thigh.

"what's that?" I asked him.

"Oh that's my phone." He said getting up and digging in the pocket of his hoodie. He looked at the phone then sat on the bed typing a message. Obviously it was a text.

"who's texting you?" I ask hoping just hoping that it's not who I think it is.

"Jessica." He said bluntly. I figured it was her. Ugh

"So what she say?" I asked.

He looked up at me for a second then back at the phone and continued to type away.

"Look I gotta go. I'll be back later ok?" He said as he put his phone away and searched my room for his shoes. I just sat there looking dumb founded.

"What you mean you leaving?" I started now somewhat pissed. "You just gone leave. What about us? What about what just happened? Darius!" He looked up at me now sitting on the chair he just knocked me out of. What the fuck man.

"Look Sophia. I don't want to hear this right now. I love you. you know that! I'm going to break it off with her ok."

Those words were like music to my ears. He walked over to me and quickly kissed me before walking out of my dorm. I sure as hell hope he does what he says. After what he just said, He Better.

----

Keep in mind that I'm an artist.. and I'm sensitive about my shit!

But do let me know what you guys think.

It gets twisted really soon so don't base the entire story off chapter 1

Thanks for reading my story

I'm OUT!