Kirsten's Blues.. and REDS

Good Morning My love,

Just woke up with you on my brain just as I do each and every day. I dream of you at night just like I do every day. What is going on with me. You're nothing but a regular dude.. Yeah I know that you're like the most popular guy in school. Yeah I know that you are the star basketball player. I know that you have such a hardcore appeal to people. But me I just know that you are the soft and sensitive guy that I see in my dreams I just know it. I write to you every day because I don't have the courage to actually say how I feel to your face. I'm in love with you Tristen Jeffre.....

"Baby!" I looked up and seen my boyfriend of 2 years David.  He had a mean look on his face obviously he was mad.

"What?" I asked him. What the hell is his problem? It's too damn early to be mad what the hell.

"Fuck is you doing? I know you heard me calling you from the bathroom."

I look him up and down like he is dirt. I wonder why he can't be more like Tristen. I wonder why I'm with him. He is so beneath me. Don't get me wrong he was awesome in the beginning but now that I have met the man of my dreams he is like a used paper towel. Useless!

By the way I'm Kirsten. I'm an honor student at West Bridge High school in Wako, Texas. You guys probably think I'm crazy but believe it or not I'm actually a pretty average kid. Lately, I've been going through a situation of my own. I'm madly in love with THE guy at my school. He is so damn sexy it's ridiculous. His name is Tristen Jeffres. My problem is that I am extremely shy and it's causing me to be depressed. Every time I see him walk down the hall my knees get weak. I just know that he is indeed the guy for me. We sit next to each other in my math class and sometimes he actually leans over and talks to me. Well he asks me for help. Not that he's dumb. I know he just wants to talk to me.

"Why the fuck are you here!" I said now pissed.

"Watch yo mouth!" He said pointing his fingers in my face. I slammed my journal and got up getting ready to snap.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do. I'm a grown ass woman. I need you to leave. NOW! Ugh I hate yo stupid ass!" I yelled at him

Next thing I know my back was slammed up against the back of my door. I quickly looked into the eyes of my boyfriend.

"I told you to watch yo damn mouth. I'm tired of this baby. I really am! What the fuck is yo problem? Every chance you get you yelling at me. U want to leave me? Say the word I'm gone. I don't have time for yo childish ass!" He said to me still pointing his finger in my face. And that's when I had it. I pushed him and hard. He fell back and hit his arm up against my bed frame.

" Get your fucking finger out my face." I said running up to him and kicking him in his side. "I HATE YOU!" I screamed as I continued to kick him until I feet hurt then I collapsed on my floor. I cried in the fetal position. What was wrong with me. Someone help me.

"Somebody Help Me" I cried as I rolled around on the floor. David lay too for a second once he gained his composer he got up and walked towards me. I just continued to cry hoping that he would just hold me in my time of need. Instead of coming to see if I was ok he quickly grabbed his stuff and flew from the room. What have I done? I pushed my boyfriend away, that's what I did. I don't know if I'll ever get him back either. So I'll just sit here. I'm going to sit here cry until I can't cry no more. That's just what I'm going to do.

_________________________________________________________

Keep in mind that I'm an artist.. and I'm sensitive about my shit!

But do let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for reading my story

-CV