Lillian's Blood Love

Disclaimer: Strong Sexual Content

________________________________________________________________

"Ok kids I'm going to be gone for two weeks now not a year ok. Don't you have no damn parties in my house! I'm not playing with y'all ok. Now I'll have grams come over to check on y'all Friday. Call me if you need anything." My mother said as she walked out the door to catch her flight to NYC. I love my mom so much but she is always so busy I barely see her around.

"By mom love you." Willy and I said together then walked back into the house as her limo road down the street and out of out gated community.

"Yes! And she's out!" I yelled running through the house jumping up and down. Don't get me wrong I'm going to miss my mom for these two weeks but her being gone means that I get to drive her New Tesla Model S! Oh boy!

"Lillian!" I hear my brother William call from his room.

"Yeah!" I say not really wanting to go to his room. When I go in there bad things happen.

"Come here. I need you to help me with this thing real quick." He says. I walk up the stairs to the second room on the right and slowly open my brother's door. He stands their waiting for me in a towel. My eyes widen as I look at him.  His body is speaking words to me. Its saying things like, Come ride this daddy dick! I slowly look him up and down from then sexy ass green eyes to those succulent lips that I was going to devour any second now, to that 6 pack that could look any better if it wanted to. All this on a man in my house right now and I'm standing at least 5 feet from him. I look down at his towel and his dick has already tried to escape.

"Yeah Willy?" I say slowly trying to keep my eyes on him face but for some reason I can't keep them away from that towel.

"Damn, girl took u long enough!" He said walking slowly toward me. "Mom gone?" I nodded my head slowly with him now standing directly in front of me, I could feel his dick poking at my pajama shorts through the towel. Without words he then, kissed me passionately on my lips and pushed me up against the now back of his door as it closed from the pressure we put on it. I instantly kissed him back needing and waiting his touch. The more we kissed the more my pussy cried for him.

He lifted me up against the wall palming my ass with both hands while pulling down my pajama shorts that I'd been wearing all morning. He took one hand from around my ass and stuck it right into my boy shorts which were now soaked with my pussy tears.

"Damn girl u wet!" He said as he massaged my pearl making me immediately get wild.

"Mmm Daddy!" I say. "Just for you!" I say moving my pussy in rhythm with his fingers as he moves them. He slowly but surely makes his way inside my walls with his fingers and I let out a loud moan. It's been a while if you must know.

"You like that huh?" He says moving his fingers in and out of me slowly then randomly speeding up his process.

"Yes Daddy! Mmm, don't stop," I say.

He then quickly pulls his fingers out and drops me to the floor. While I stand on my two feet. He puts his fingers into his mouth and tastes my tears.

"Mmm, you taste damn good baby!" He says backing up to his bed. I walk up to him smiling.  I push him on the bed and straddle his lap. I grind on his already hard member through the towel. "Stop teasing me baby. You know it's been a while." He says. I nod.

He kissed my lips rough and hard, causing me to bite his bottom lip. Guess I got him all rowed up. He pulled my shirt over my head. Thank god I wasn't wearing a bra. He then moved down to my neck causing me to go wild. He already knew that was going to happen. He know that's my spot. He started to suck hard on my shoulder blade when I stopped him.

"Willy," I whined. He looked at me confused.

"What's wrong Lily?" He said looking worried.

"I want you" I said looking down. I mean damn! He just smiled at me then forcefully ripping my pajama shorts off.

"Shit." He said digging into the towel unraveling it and showing me his dick. My brother had me all types of horny. I lifted pushing my panties to the side and inserting his rock hard dick inside me. "Fuck!" He yelled leaning over to get deeper into me. He started slow so I could adjust to his size, we haven't been a lone in months so I was a little tense. I grinded slow meeting his every stroke. Moaning for him meant to speed up so I tried to keep them composed to enjoy the slow ride. He had one hand on my ass and the other on my right breast. We stared each other right in the eye. I couldn't hold it anymore and moan loud as I felt him deepen inside of me. I leaned over placing both o my hand on either side of him and gripped my legs tight around him as I felt him speed up his stoke. He knew I couldn't handle it. In one swift movement he stood us up and pounded my body onto his. I held on tight and moaned feeling myself about to cum. I bit his shoulder and released a strong squirt that dripped down both of our bodies. He smacked my ass and mumbled something I couldn't make out and slowed down. I was breathing hard and my legs were shaking. He turned us around and laid me on the bed.

He pulled out and started kissing all over my body making sure to lick squirt off my legs. Feeling his warm tongue on my body made me even more turned on. He paid special attention to my 34DDD breast. Burrying himself in my breast he slowly pulled my boy-shorts down and off and threw them across the room. He quickly started to massage my clit again and he kissed down my body.  I arched my back when I felt his warm tongue flick across my swollen clit. I moan gripping the back of his head as he sucks and slurps on my pussy. He lifts his head when I'm near my peak smiling at me.

"Turn around!" He says seductively. Twirling his finger around to show me.

I turn around and feel him smack my ass as he stands up. He pulls my legs closer to the edge of the bed. I arched my back laying my head down on the bed. I felt him smack my clit with his dick before sliding into me from behind. I can tell that this is his favorite position because I hear him moaning. I start to bring my body back on him, throwing my pussy making him grip my ass.

"I love you sis!" He said to me as he smack my ass and gripped it harder than before.

Going deeper into me I screamed. My brother was very big, I would give him 9 inches easily and it was thick. I was lucky to have him. I felt him hitting my G-spot.

"Willy!" I screamed

He smiled pulling my hair making me look him in the eyes. "That's right, who's in this pussy?" He said speeding up his pace.

"You Daddy, you in this pussy." I said barely above a whisper. I was nearing my peak. I could feel his dick throbbing inside of me as I clinched my pussy tight around his dick over and over again.

"Fuck!" Willy said gripping my ass slowing down his stroke. We were both in ecstasy. 

DING DONG! We hear causing us both to jump. It was the doorbell ringing.

"Ah shit." I say as I push Willy away from my insides. I jump up and grab my clothes rushing to get them on. What if that was my mom? We're going to be in some deep, deep shit if she finds out.

I start panicking as I look for my clothes. I look around for my pajama shorts and realize that Willy ripped them. I threw on my boy-shorts and ran from Willy's room and to the front door.

"Who is it?" I ask as I straighten my clothes to look like I just got out of bed.

Meanwhile Willy is upstairs spraying Fresh Linen Glade and Febreze throughout the house. I look through the peephole and it was my best friend Simone. We've been friends since the sandbox days.

"It's Simone Lily, Open the door." She said with a sad voice. I knew something was wrong and I swung the door open. She ran in and hugged me. This better be good, I was just about to nut.

________________________________________________________________

So I know you guys think I'm weird.. I'm not I promise... Incest is so nasty lol

But its all apart of the plan

I hope you guys enjoyed it

I enjoyed writing it

_Chocolaty Velvet