3. This Has Had So Many Shitty Covers It Could Be 5SOS

Frank was pissed, Frank was beyond pissed. He was fucking furious. And for no good reason either. He was pissed over some stupid, pretty little stripper that gave him a lapdance and made him feel things he'd never felt before. He'd be the first to admit; he got attached too easily. Just because this whore was Frank's first real sexual encounter (besides those half-drunk truth or dare's with Ray, Andy, Joe and Patrick that almost always ended in a stupid make-out session).

Frank stormed out of the curtained-off whore room or whatever the fuck it was called -he didn't care- over to Ray and Patrick, who were flat-out ignoring the strippers and talking casually with a girl Frank vaguely recognized from his job at the tattoo parlor down the road.

"Ashley fuck off, I'm not interested in dating at the moment." Ray chuckled, his hair bouncing with his laughs. The indigo-haired girl rolled her eyes at Ray, noticing Frank storming towards the table.

"Damn Frank, what's got your panties in a twist?" Ashley said, smirking at the furious eighteen year old. Frank grunted and slid into his seat next to Patrick, fuming over that fucking slut he didn't even know the name of. "Probably that stripper that took a fancy to him." Ray said, flicking his eyebrows obnoxiously. Frank growled in response, seeming to reassure Ray's assumption of why he was pissed.

"Oooo, which one?" Ashley asked, leaning onto the table, now interested in the conversation. "Dickhead with red hair and fucking thigh-highs." Frank growled, slamming his head into his hands and brooding to himself.

"Oh, you mean Gerard? Yeah he's on fucking everything, don't take it personally. Hes been having a rough time for like, his whole life. My friend Hayley works with him, and is practically his therapist. He lives with them." Ashley said, catching Frank's attention. Drugs. Of course he was on drugs. Fucking hell.

"I kissed him..." Frank mumbled into his hands, loud enough for the small group of people around him. "You kissed him?!" Ray, Patrick and Ashley said at the same time, Frank cringing at the sudden noise.

"Frank you don't kiss fucking strippers! Why would you do that?" Ashley screeched at him, on the verge of laughing at the same time. Frank whipped his head up to face her, feeling like steam was coming out of his ears like in the cartoons. "I don't fucking know, okay! I thought he was leading me on! Do strippers normally offer you a blowjob and give you hickeys?!" Frank pulled the collar of his shirt down to establish his final point, leaving his three friends practically speechless.

It took a moment for someone to respond, Patrick taking a staggering breath before speaking. "Ashley said that he was on drugs, maybe he was high or something. That might've been why he did that stuff." Frank nodded, seeing the logic in his friends words, but still being slightly frustrated with the stripper. Gerard.

He couldn't get was Gerard had said out of his mind, it was playing over and over again like a broken record. I don't do that shit, Frank. I don't do that shit, Frank.

Come back tomorrow if you want to see me again.

Frank wanted to come back, shit, he would come back every day if Gerard was here. Because Frank had never felt the way he had when Gerard did those sinful things to him. He wanted more. As stupid and desperate it sounded, he wanted it.

The only sexual encounters Frank had ever had were with his right hand, and what Gerard did to him made him go crazy. He was putty in his hands, from what he's heard people say, a bottom. But he couldn't care less about being a bottom at the moment, because he was angry, sexually frustrated, and really just wanted everyone to fuck off.

His thoughts were cut off when it came to his attention that Ashely was calling out to someone who was rushing through the club.

"Hey Pete!" Frank recognized the name from when Gerard and him were interrupted, turning to see a surprisingly attractive man with jet black hair and heavily tattooed arms.