Chapter 1

^^^^^^^PICTURE OF LAUREN^^^^^^^
For me school starts on Monday which is tomorrow. For now I'm just unpacking the essentials that I would need for the whole week because I really don't feel like unpacking all of my stuff yet. The neighbors seem really nice, they brought over some muffins. The son, Caleb, was only a year older than me and he offered to give me a ride to school tomorrow. I said yes because to be completely honest I'm not in the mood to walk a half mile.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" I set my alarm on to my iPhone 5c for 6:00 am. I have an hour and a half till Caleb picks me up so I hop in the shower. When I get out I get dressed into black shorts and a white tank top with my white converse, nothing too fancy. I apply a little makeup just the usual foundation and mascara. I have naturally curly hair and I decided to keep it curly instead of straitening it like I normally do. I grabbed an apple and my Plain red bag when I heard Caleb's car honk signaling me that it's time to go. I get in his black pick up truck.
"Hi" Caleb says to me as I buckle my seatbelt.
"Hey!" I said with a slight smile. I know I don't really know him that well but honestly he's hot and he seems nice.
"When we get to school I want you to come meet my friends, they'll probably like you." He said breaking the brief awkward silence.
"Yeah. umm sure." I said without even really thinking. I sorta didn't want to meet his friends because they are probably all his age and I don't have any junior leveled classes but I think I got in a senior level chemistry class because I got a letter in the mail saying I got into an advanced class.

We arrive to the student parking lot in the front of the school. We get out and start walking towards the front steps when a bunch of people bombard him. I think their his friends.
"Hey guys, this is Lauren." He announces pointing at me. I very awkwardly smile.
"Hi." I said then my face turns completely red because I noticed my voice cracked really high.
"Hey." Some of them say and then focus their attention back on Caleb. This couldn't get anymore awkward. I eventually just walked away.
"Excuse me um hi." I said tapping on this girls shoulder trying to ask her where the main office is.
"Uh? Do I know you?" The girl said. The girl has really pretty golden hair in curly strands that were obviously curled with a curling iron and not natural like mine, but it was still really pretty. She wore these white short shorts with a hot pink shirts with black lacing around it and black high heels. I personally can't walk in high heels with out glacé planting five seconds in.
"No sorry I'm new, can you help me and tell me where the main office is?" I said with a half smile. The girl looked me up and down.
"Go find it yourself." The girl said rolling her eyes. What a bitch. She turned her attention back to her friends.
"Hi. Can you help me!" I asked the next girl I saw.
"Yeah I can take you there my first period class is near there." She said. She seems way nicer than the last girl was.
"That'd be great! Oh I'm Lauren by the way, I'm new here and I'm a sophomore." I said.
"Kristy, I'm a sophomore." She said. "I saw you talking to The queen bitch back there."
"Yeah she's a real ass, what's her name?" I asked.
"She's Tasha. She's a slut who's currently dating my brother, Aaron." Kristy said gesturing to the boy who just walked up to Tasha and kissed her.
"I hope she gets mono and is so embarrassed she never shows her face in this school again." Kristy said with a devilish look on her face.
"Woah, you must really hate her." I said half laughing.
"More like really hate her." She said. "She was at my house last week with my brother and she said she wanted me to leave because her and my brother were gonna do something and didn't want any 'kids' in the house during it. I was like bitchhhh my house not yours." She said and I couldn't help but to laugh.
"Oh my god!" I said while laughing.
"Yeah that girl needs some serious mental help if she thinks she can push me around like that." Kristy adds with a slight laugh. We still have like 10 more minutes until I need to be in the office to get my schedule so we talked for about three minutes about pointless stuff and people around the school when her brother came.
"Hey! Aaron meet Lauren, she's new." Kristy said and it sounded like she didn't really want to introduce me.
"That's cool, do u have gum Kristy?" He said and barely even noticed me. For real like does anyone in this school other than Kristy and Caleb even notice I'm actually here?
"No! And if u did I wouldn't give it to you." Kristy said annoyed.
"What bout you Lory? Got any gum?" Aaron turned to me to say.
"Lauren. It's Lauren.." I said even more annoyed than Kristy.
"Ok sorry." He said rolling his eyes. "So about the gum.?"
"Nope" I said as he walked away.. "Quite the charmer." I said to Kristy and had a questionable look on my face.
"Yeah sorry he's different outside of school trust me." She said sort of convincing. I don't think I'm gonna change my mind about him no matter how different he is outside of school.
"Wanna hangout after school? We go to my house and watch movies or do homework or something." Kristy said while we walked to the office.
"Yeah sure that'd be great. Meet me at me at the front doors after last period." I said and then walked into the office.