Chapter 3

Picture of Aaron ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look who decided to come and watch the action." Aaron said with a wide smirk and a wink. I just rolled my eyes.

"Ugh! You're such a pig Aaron!" Kristy yelled. "At least have the decency to go to your room."

"Aaron lets gooo. Please!?" Tasha said while tugging on Aaron's arm but he didn't even look at her. He was focusing his eyes on me.

"What?" I asked looking at him confused.

"Oh nothing princess it's just that I think I know the real reason you're here." Aaron said to looking me up and down twice and a slight smirk.

"Oh yeah bad boy and what's that?" I said with a testing look. He was about to say something but then he put one finger up telling me to wait a second and lit a cigarette.

"Ew not in the hou-" Kristy said but Aaron cut her off.

"You want me." Aaron said still not letting his eyes leave mine.

"Ha in you're dreams!" I said with one eyebrow raised. Kristy and I went upstairs to her room leaving Tasha sitting on the couch with her head in her palms and Aaron smirking and watching me walk up the stairs.

"Sorry about that. Aaron does this a lot." Kristy said while closing her bedroom door.

"What about your parents? I could never just make out with some guy in my couch without nobody walking in on me." I said.

"Our dad is like never home he's always on business trips. Our mom ran out on my dad because he cheated." Said Kristy. Wow. If my moms boyfriend cheated on her she would go ballistic!

"Wow that's harsh." I said kinda not knowing what to say during this awkward time. Like for real she literally met me a couple hours ago and now I know her family arrangements.
Aaron knocked on the door and came in without permission and didn't look at me once.

"What's for dinner? Oh Tasha's eating over so make extra." Kristy sighed at Aaron because he didn't even ask her if Tasha can eat over especially when she's the one making the dinner.

"Spaghetti." Kristy said bluntly.

"Yuck I hate spaghetti" Aaron said disgusted.

"I know. That's why I'm making it." Said Kristy while glaring at Aaron. He wouldn't look at me. I mean I know what I said could be hurtful but he's a bad boy he'll get over it. It's not like he has feelings.

My phone started ringing and it was my younger sister using the house phone.
"Hello?"
"Lauren you need to make dinner!!" Ugh I hate when my sister uses her whiny voice it's really annoying.
"Ugh fine." The line went dead. Wow no thank you or anything. That's my sister for you. It's sad because I practically raised her and some how she became this whiny 6 year old.
"Sorry I gotta go. Reschedule" I said to Kristy and I noticed Aaron must've gone back downstairs.

"Yeah sure it's fine. I don't blame you if I knew Tasha was eating over I would have already been gone but sadly I live here." Kristy said and hugged me good bye.

"Haha have fun!" I said sneakily.

"Not a chance she yelled as I walked out of her bedroom door while closing it. Honestly Kristy that type of person that no matter what they say you somehow think it's funny.
I tried looking for the way out of this mansion but it's like a maze. I feel like I'm walking in circles.

"Awe is the princess lost?" Aaron said coming up behind me with a bowl of popcorn in his hand.

"Don't call me that." I said rolling my eyes. "And yeah your house is like a freaking maze. Why the popcorn?" I said and asked.

"Follow me I'll show you out. The popcorn is for me and Tasha we're watching some girly movie I think it's called mean girls or something."Aaron said while walking me through his house. I knew I was going all the wrong ways.

"Go through the garage." Aaron said pressing the button to open it.

"Okay thanks." I said giving him a slight smile. Aaron didn't say anything and just went back inside. I started walking home when a car slowed down next to me while I walked.

"Oh my god! Caleb you scared me.!" I said slapping his arm that was sticking out of the window.

"Sorry Lauren. Need a ride I'm going to my house may as well since you live next door." Caleb said and smiled. I swear him and Aaron are so different. Caleb smiles Aaron smirks. Caleb stays off cigarettes and other drugs and Aaron does whatever he feels like. Kristy told me at lunch that she caught him trying weed in his from with his friends.

"Sure! Thanks." I said while getting into the passenger seat.

We talked for about 10 minutes about pointless stuff and we just made each other laugh. Until we got to our houses and right before I was about to get out when he pulled up my house he pulled my arm back.

"Lauren wait." Caleb said pulling me back in the car.

"Sorry did I forget something?" I asked.

"No but I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go see a movie or something with me after school tomorrow?" He asked. I did think Caleb was attractive but what's with these people. Everyone seems so open like Kristy and I just met earlier and now we are at her house just hanging out and now Caleb and I haven't even known each other for 24 hours and he's asking me out. Don't get me wrong he's nice, cute, and definitely a good choice between him and another guy in our school.

"Uh yeah sure that'd be cool." I said and my mouth dried all the way up. Why'd I even say yes? What's wrong with me.

"Great here text me what you wanna see." He said while handing me a paper with his number on it.

"Okay uh yeah sure." I said while now leaving.
Wow Caleb likes me. He actually likes me. We barely have even talked how in the world does he like me?