My House

Your POV

"Should we get started?" Laurence asked me, I nodded "OK, so what colour do you want it to be?" he asked me, "Hmmm, I'll go with... quartz," I replied.

"Got it," he pulled out some quarts blocks. (A/N) Don't ask me how he got it, I'm not breaking the 4th wall to find out.

"Awesome!"I yell and we get started,

TIME SKIP TO SOMETHING INTERESTING,

Laurence and I were almost done rebuilding when we took a break. We talk until Garroth walk by.

"Hey Garroth!" I yelled, he turned around and smiled when he sees me "Hey, Luna!" he walked back over to us. "How's the house?" he asked. "We're almost finished," Laurence answered.

"OK, I'll see you guys later, I have stuff I need to get done." said Garroth as he began walking towards the guard tower. "See ya!" I yelled happily.

"Alright let's get back to work," I said, Laurence nodded.

TIME SKIP TO FINISHED HOUSE

I looked at my house it  was perfect, everything I could have asked for. It has 3 guest bed rooms, a kitchen, a living room, 2 bathrooms,a dining room and my bedroom. Most of the rooms had deep red carpet but the kitchen and bathrooms  had white tiles. My bed was black and my dresser was made of dark oak wood, the guess room were very similar but, had birch dressers and white beds.My living room had a black sofa, with a T.V on a table and a coffee table in center of the room.The dining room had a white tiled floor and a long dark oak table in the center and dark oak chairs either side of the table.

I'm sorry this is so short but I'm low on ideas >_<

Until next time I'll see all you beautiful people later. BYE!!!