My CD

DON'T YOU PLAY THAT SONG, DON'T DO IT PLEASE DON'T!!!

"Hey Luna," Laurence said in a winy voice,

"Yes Laurence" I said smiling,

"I found this," he said pulling out a CD. 

"OMG!!! You found it!!!" I screamed, it was my CD.

"It was in the remains of your house in old Phoenix Drop," He said handing it to me.

"Yeah, I must have dropped when I was running from Okasis guards," I said, taking the CD from him.

"Wait what?!" He yelled,

"Drop it." I said my tone sharp, luckily Laurence knows when to shut up.

I put the CD in the CD Player and it played...My favorite song. (CUE SONG)

 Suddenly Leven and Malachi came in,

"What? Were did you find your CD?!"  Leven asked excitedly,

"Laurence found it," I said smiling at him,

"THANK YOU!!!" Leven yelled, we had the same taste in music.

Malachi sighed, "Thanks for making my brother happy but, I spend 10 years listening to that CD before Okasis came. I'm. Sick. Of. It," He said as he left. Leven and I laughed.

TIME SKIP BY LAZY AUTHOR

We laughed as we recalled listening to the song on the CD when Leven was younger.

I looked out of the window it was getting dark,

"I'll see you tomorrow Leven I'm on duty tomorrow, so good night," I said,

Leven got up and left, "Bye," He yelled.

"Oh BTW everyone seemed to really like the show maybe we should bring it back," I yelled after him,

"Maybe," he yelled back.

"Well, good night Laurence. See you in the morning." I kisses him on the cheek and when upstairs to my room, were I fell asleep.

Hey guys hope you liked it. Sorry this chapter is so short but writers block, so sorry.

Until next time, I'll see all you beautiful people later. BYE!!!!!!!!