Chapter 1

"Aish....I'm going to be late again." I said, running towards the bus stop.

I checked my phone, to see what time it was, when suddenly I was knocked to the ground.

  "Oops." Is what I here, as I come crashing down onto the concrete sidewalk.

 "Ouch.."I heard a snap and noticed my wrist all swollen up. 

"Here let me help." 

The man helped pick up my things and I looked to see who it was...... 

No freaking way.......  

It was none other than Jungkook....from BTS. I wasn't too into the kpop things, but my friends were obsessed.

"Uh, gomapsimneda.." I said.

He reached his hand out and I grabbed his hand.

I instantly flinched and brought my hand back...now knowing that it was broken.

"Here, let me see your hand." Jungkook said.

He grabbed my wrist and I winced in pain. He started to press certain areas and I would yell out in pain.

"Aigoo......I think your wrist is broken..." He said.

"Oh, um, gwenchanayo.."I said, taking my hand back.

"It is not okay..." He helped me up, with my other arm, and took out his phone.

I stood there, waiting for something to happen, when I heard a car honk. I turned around and saw a black van pull up.

"Ja, get in the car....I'm going to take you to the hospital." He said, pushing me into the car.

I got in and saw that more people were in here...everyone from BTS to be exact....

"Yah, Jungkook....how is this girl?" Jin said.

"Oh...I kind of ran into her...and I think her wrist is broken." He sighed.

"Aish, yah be careful!" Suga yelled.

"I'm okay...really..." I said, quietly.

"Here let me see what it looks like." Jimin took my hand.

He started to 'inspect' it and eventually sighed.

"Yup, definitely broken..." he said.

Jungkook had been quiet this whole time, and I kind of felt bad for him. I tapped him and he looked up.

"It's okay...it wasn't your fault." I smiled.

He nodded and smiled.

"We are here." The driver said.

"Jungkook-ah, take....um....what's your name?" V asked.

"Park Yoora...." I said.

"Okay...take Yoora to the hospital.." V continued.

Jungkook opened the door and we both got out. I said goodbye to the rest and followed behind Jungkook into the hospital. As we walked inside, people started to stare at Jungkook and girls crowded around him. He turned around and grabbed my good arm and pulled me through the 'sea'.

We found an empty room and I let out the breathe that I didn't know I was holding.

"Mian.....I didn't know there were going to be this many people." Jungkook sighed.

"It's okay..." I gave him a sympathetic smile.

"I'll be right back with a doctor...just stay here." He left, closing the door behind him.

I sat on the bed and stared at the clock. I widened my eyes.

"Aish.....I should be home right now...I guess I'll have to call my friends."

(A/N Yoora is from America visting Korea for the summer, before she has to go back to school.... She came with her friends and was supposed to meet up with them..)

RING. RING. RING.

"Yah! Where are you!" My friend, Mina yelled.

"Hello to you to..." I said, sarcastically.

"Hi...now do you want to tell me where you are or not?" She said.

"I got into a little accident...but I promise I'll be home soon...don't worry, I have to go but I'll call you later." I said.

"Arrasyo. Annyeong." She ended the call.

I sighed.

"Sounds like your friend is pretty worried."

I jumped and looked up. It was Jungkook. He was standing there, with his arms crossed.

"Yeah, well I can't exactly tell her I'm with you or she'll freak out..." I said.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Oh, did I forget to mention...she is a HUGE BTS fan..." I said, rather quietly.

"Hmm, and I'm guessing you are too?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Nah, I'm not that into Kpop. I mean it's cool and I like certain songs but I am not obsessed with it." I laughed, rather uncomfortably.

Jungkook didn't say anything else. The doctor walked in and asked Jungkook to leave, while he checks my wrist.

"Yoora, I'm going to put a cast on your wrist and you should come back in about 2 months time." The doctor informed.

I nodded my head. The doctor put the cast on and he left. A few moments later, Jungkook walked back into the room, carrying two soda cans.

"Here..."He handed me one.

"Gomawo.." I said, as I opened the can.

"Uh....Yoora....I have a question........" Jungkook said, quietly.

"Sure." I replied.

"Can I get your number....." 

I was surprised by the sudden question but nodded. He tossed his phone to me and I put my number in. Putting, Yoora ^_^ as the contact name. I pressed save, and handed him his phone.

He chuckled when he saw the contact name. He started typing and my phone dinged. I looked at my phone and saw I received a text.

Here's my number 

From: Jungkook

I quickly added his number to my contact list and turned my phone off. I looked up and saw Jungkook staring at me.

"Where are you from?" He asked.

"America...I came here for the summer..." I said, sadly not wanting to leave.

"Ah..." was all he said.

"We should leave."

He nodded in agreement and we headed out of the hospital.

"I should really get going, my friend is going to kill me if I don't come home." I laughed.

He started laughing.

"Okay, well I'll see you later." He said, as I walked away.

I waved back and walked to the bus stop. I got onto the bus and sighed, looking out the window.

"How in the world did this happen..." I thought to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this new story I started. I know I have like millions of other stories but I feel like if I don't start a story I might forget it so........I seriously hope you enjoy it and if you do, please check out my other stories I have written. As always, SARANGHEYO!!!!!! ANNYEONG!!!