Chapter 3

I am so sorry for not updating in like FOREVER but i wanted to take a break from the writing world and just enjoy ma lyfe......heh heh what life??? Welp here's the next chapter...

---------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning feeling very bloated but happy. Today was the day that I am going to their dance room.

I sat up from my bed and looked around the room, finding Mina passed out on the floor. I turned on my phone and saw that it was 6am. I quietly left the room and went into the kitchen for a glass of water. I then heard a noise behind me and turned around to see a very groggy Mina.

"Yah! You scared the life out of me!" I yelled.

"Ah. Mian... I heard you getting up and so I got up too." Mina said, obviously still very tired.

"Honestly you shouldn't stay up so late...also don't overwork yourself..we are here on vacation." I said.

"Mhm." Mina nodded.

I watched her drink a glass of water and we walked back into our room to get ready. I picked out a white crop top and some Adidas leggings and my Nike's. Also, did I not mention that I was a dancer? 

I looked at Mina, wearing a white tank top and some black leggings with her Nike's.  

I looked at my phone and saw that it was still 7:00. We ended up watching Running Man on the TV, until I heard the doorbell. I turned off the Tv and opened the door.

There I saw Jungkook and V waiting for us. Mina and I grabbed our bags and keys and went with them. We went outside to find a black van waiting for us. We all went inside and I saw the rest of the members there, waiting. I took the opportunity to introduce everyone with each other.

"V, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, RapMon, Suga , and Jhope...This is my best friend Mina...And Mina this is..well you know who they are." I smiled.

"Annheyoung Mina." Everyone said.

"Annehyoung!" Mina smiled.

"We're here." The driver said.

Jungkook opened the door and we all got out. We were all standing outside of the BigHit building and we all entered. They lead us to their dance room and my jaw dropped. It was so big, there were large spears, and there were mirrors everywhere. It was my dream come true. Jimin laughed.

"I'm guessing you are a dancer?" Jimin asked.

"Wha-? How? Huh? I never told you guys that.." I was stunned.

"Yeah, we know a dancer when we see one.." Suga said.

I smiled. Jungkook told us to sit down, as they practiced their songs. They did Boy in Luv, Danger, Save Me, and Fire...And to be honest.. I was only looking at Jungkook. Mina was watching all of them and following along. When they were on their break I decided to explore the dance room. I found a secluded corner and started dancing. When I was finished, I saw Jungkook behind me.

"Yah! What are you doing? You scared me!" I said.

"Haha, Mian. You're a pretty good dancer you know." He complimented.

"Thanks." I smiled.

We walked back to the rest and we decided to play a game of Truth or Dare, to get to know each other more.

"Okay Mina you go first." Jin said.

"Okay... V, Truth or Dare?" She said facing V.

"Um...Dare." He answered.

"I dare you to act like a dog." She said.

V immediately started acting like a dog, and even started to drag his butt around the floor. We all broke into fits of laughter. 

"Alright V, your turn." Rapmonster said.

"Yoora..Truth or Dare?" He said turning to me.

"Dare." I smiled.

He smiled back evily.

"I dare you to do a dance for us, and it has to be one of our dances." He said.

Great......not really...

I stood up and walked in front of one of the mirrors.

"Can someone play Fire?"

Jimin stood up and played Fire over the speakers. I got ready and closed my eyes. When the music started I started dancing and before I knew it.. the song was over.

I sat back down and saw everyone surprised, except for Jungkook and Mina. I smile and we continued the game until 2am. Jungkook took us back and we immediately fell asleep.