Chapter 2

"Yah! Where we- what happened to your wrist?" Mina asked.

"Oh, I tripped and fell. I broke my wrist but I'm okay really." I smiled.

"Arrasyo. Well I'm going to start cooking dinner, you go and wash up." She said, as she stood up.

I nodded and went into my room. I sighed and sat on my bed. I heard my phone go off and saw that I got a text message from Jungkook.

From Jungkook

My friends want you to come to our practice room, tomorrow...Do you mind?

To: Jungkook

No, I don't I'm doing anything. I'll tell my friend that I'm going to my grandparent's house or something.

From: Jungkook

Oh, if you want she can come. The rest want to meet her too. 

To: Jungkook

Are you sure? I think she'll like freak out... I don't want it to be like a fan meet of some sort.

From: Jungkook

No it's fine. I don't like you lying to your friend. 

To: Jungkook

Arrasyo. I'll ask her. But most likely she'll say yes.

From: Jungkook

Arrasyo. I'll come to your apartment at 8 am tomorrow morning.

To: Jungkook

See ya then.

I put my phone away and went out of my room. Mina was cooking Korean BBQ and she just placed the meat on, when I decieded to tell you.

"Mina...I have to tell you something." I said.

"Wae?"

"Today, the person I got into an accident was....Jungkook....from BTS..." I said, slowly.

"OMO, JINJA!!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! I'M SO JEALOUS!" She yelled.

"Mian, I also need to tell you something else...they want me to come to their practice and they don't mind if I bring you....BUT please don't freak out and make it seem like you are a CRAZY fan." I said, pleadingly.

"Yah! I'm not that kind of person. I know how to control myself. And I'll love to come. How are we going to get there?" She asked.

"Jungkook is coming to pick us up tomorrow at 8 am." I said, smiling.

"Arrasyo. Now let's eat...as a celebration!" She said as the meat finished cooking.

We ate to our hearts, or stomach's, content and I sighed with satisfaction.

"Now that, was good." I said.

"You can say that again."Mina said.

"Alright, go to bed, I'll do the dishes tonight. I don't want you hurt your wrist anymore." Mina said.

"Gomawo. I'm seriously happy that you came to Korea with me." I said.

She nodded and I went into my room. I turned the shower on in my bathroom and got rid of the meat smell from my body and stepped out. I looked into the mirror and smiled. I walked into my room and lied on my bed.

"How did this happen?" I thought, again.

And with that I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola. Hello. Anneyoung. Konichiwa. I don't know what I'm doing.....Anyways I hope you liked this chapter.