Gone.

Yelling. And yelling. And more yelling.

That was the only thing that could be heard during this whole week. Ian and Anthony's relationship hasn't been the best lately and they've been fighting more often.

It's not like huge fights or anything, it's the small and stupid fights that lead to nothing in the end. This time they were fighting about flirting with other people.

"I hate how you always flirt with people or cheat on me when you're alone!" Ian gasped hearing what Anthony had said. Both of them never cheated on each other before so it surprised him that Anthony said that.

"Don't fucking lie like that! I've never cheated on you and you know it! You're the one to talk!" After hearing Ian's words, Anthony's blood started to boil and he couldn't take it anymore.

"That's it! All you are is a big slut for men all the time! I've always been there for you and you always leave me!" Ian started to back away hearing his words. Never in their relationship has anyone of them said something like that before.

Ian ran upstairs and packed all of his items that he could find into a big duffle bag. He ran downstairs until Anthony stopped him. "Where do you think you're going?"

Ian tried his best to avoid eye contact but it was hard to. "I'm leaving if you can't tell. I'm done with all this fighting." At that moment Anthony couldn't help but cry. All the tears just kept building up and going out.

"Im sorry Anthony but our relationship is falling apart. I still love you but it's time for me to go. Goodbye." And with those words he left Anthony speechless with tears flowing out of his eyes.

All of those stupid and harsh words can cause a lot of change. People always regret what they say in the end but the problem is never fixed. But Anthony knew he fucked up. He fucked up bad.

His Ian was gone.