Airport accident

Ian's Pov

A quiet sigh of relief escaped my lips as I slumped down into the airplane chair. I had to rush through the busy Los Angeles traffic to make it on this plane ride. Since I'm a musician, people started listening to my work and I ended up getting a chance to fly to Manchester, England to perform.

I was pretty excited to fly all the way to England but I always hated leaving the comfort of my home. The plane ride was almost done and my excitement was rising. My eyelids felt heavy and when I was about to close them I heard the attendant speaking.

"Excuse me all passengers, we will be arriving in Manchester, England very shortly." I looked out the window and smiled as the plane touched the ground. Once the doors opened, people were running super fast to get out. I waited until everyone was gone so I could leave.

I walked through the airport with my map just incase I got lost. My coffee felt warm in my hands as i took a sip. I finished my drink and threw the cup out. Everything was so relaxing until something hit me. Or should I say someone...

I stumbled to the ground and looked up to see a fairly attracted man looking at me. "Oh my god! I am so very sorry...." His British accent was very pleasing and I couldn't help but smile. He put his hand out and I got up.

"No don't worry about it im fine." I brushed my self off and looked up to meet eye contact with the British man. "I'm Anthony." He held out his hand and I gladly shook it.

"I'm Ian." We both smiled and picked up our stuff. "Well Ian, you seem new to England. Would it be ok if I showed you around?" I felt a little blush come across my cheeks as I nodded.

And I guess you could say that coming to England was pretty amazing.