the house and neighbors

So we arrived at the new house,and i got out of the car. When I got out of the car I looked at the
window and I swear I saw a figure in the window. I just shook my head and went to go grab a small box that had my special stuff inside it. When I turned around and looked up the figure was gone.I made eye contact with our fellow neighbors but they seemed spooked. Did they see the figure in the window too? I followed mum and dad inside, when they saw the kitchen they immediately went into the kitchen to have a good look at it. I went upstairs to my room and opened the door, I went into the middle of the room and placed the box down. I walked in a little circle then I sat down next to the box."well...I might have judged the house a little too soon." I giggled a bit and layed on my back staring at roof and thinking. "AAAHHHH!" I sat upright, looking at my door. I saw Matt run into my room, screaming. "What wrong?" I asked him, "I saw  my moving box move." He said in a shaky voice I went to go investigate the box so I walked into Matt's room and looked at the box. "Are you sure it moved Matt?" I asked like it was a damn lie. "Y...yes. it was over there and then it moved over here." He said like he saw a monster under his bed. He was white as chalk, and that means he is telling the truth.