Chapter 1

It was the 13th time. It was the 13th time I had cheated on my boyfriend of 2 years with my best friend Lauren. Funny how I'm counting huh? Maybe because these 13 times have been more memorable than the past 2 years.

Austin was the freshly promoted boss of a very successful car dealership. Sure it was nice to be with someone financially stable, but it's also nice to actually see the person you're dating.

Austin would work from very early to very late. We would rarely ever see each other. The 24 year old got promoted to be the boss about 2 months ago. Honestly, this relationship just sucks. We don't really talk anymore. It's just hi and bye when we ever do see each other. He could care less about me and I could care less about him.

Now, my best friend? Lauren. She's beautiful. She has the softest lips and eyes as green as grass. She has been my best friend since we were teenagers. We met through volleyball and have been friends ever since. She's 22 now and I'm 21. We are both living in New York. Lauren is a paralegal secretary. I work at a flower shop. 6 months ago, when we were extremely drunk, Lauren kissed me. This kiss changed everything. All the alcohol in the world could not reduce the electricity I felt. After talking about the kiss the next day, we both decided to not let it change anything. But later that day, we kissed again. The second kiss led to us having sex. Did I care about Austin or how he would feel? Not at all. What I did care about was when I'd get to see Lauren again.

And that brings us to where we are now.

Lauren and I have recovered from our mind blowing sex. Lauren is next to me. We are laying in her bed and she is drawing circles on my naked body while I stare into her beautiful eyes.

"Do you regret when we do this?" She asked.

"I never do" I answered.

"Good" she smiled at me.

I glanced at the clock and saw it was getting late.

"I should go." I told her. I got up from the bed and started to put my clothes on.

"When will I see you again?" She asked. She sat up and leaned against the headboard watching me get dressed.

"Tomorrow?" I questioned.

"Tomorrow." She confirmed.

Lauren got up from the bed, covering herself with bed sheets and walked me to the door.

"Bye Camila." She said to me as she kissed my lips goodbye.

"Bye Lauren. I'll see you tomorrow."