Chapter 23

Lauren's POV

Waking up, I had a smile on my face. I stretched my body as much as I could.

I had missed Camila so much. Being close with her last night felt amazing.

Sadness washed over me when I realized that she was moving out today.

I got up and took a shower. After getting dressed, I walked passed Camila's room and saw she was still sleeping.

I walked over to the kitchen and decided I'd make her breakfast.

Peanut butter and banana pancakes would make her the happiest girl in the world.

After flipping the last pancake onto a plate, I got syrup and glasses of orange juice.

I walked into her room and placed the food on her nightstand.

"Camzi wake up" I said as I shook her.

"Mmmmm Lauren go away I'm tired" she mumbled into her pillow.

"I made you breakfast" I said and laughed as I watched her eyes open wide.

She looked over to the side and saw her breakfast.

"You really made me breakfast?" She asked.

"Of course Camz" I smiled at her.

We ate our breakfast in her bed, laughing, joking and messing around. We didn't talk about last night. We both knew there was no point. I just wanted to enjoy the last hours of living with my best friend.

As I was getting up to take our plates to the sink, she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks babe" she whispered.

I began to wash the dishes and saw Camila walk into the bathroom. Butt naked.

God I would miss seeing that ass everyday.

I heard the shower running and continued washing the dishes.

I was scared of what would happen to Camila and I after she moved out.

I'd miss her, that was obvious. But would she miss me? Would she still try to hang out?