Note

Sorry to get your hopes up if you thought this is a new chapter of shadow of the dead. Don't worry, I'll update soon, most likely before 6th December. And it will focusing on- uh, you know what it's a secret. I don't want to ruin the surprise.

By the way, back to the topic- Actually I just realized the cover of the story is getting boring and is old. So I've designed a new one, which is quite as same as this one but more appealing. So I was wondering if you want me to change it or not. Comment if you want me, like if you don't mind. Or just ignore if you think its okay the way it is.

Also, I've posted a new story which I'm sure if its mine or not. You see, I was cleaning up my room when I saw a book which had some dialogues, I thought why not use it to make a new story. Well, I don't remember writing one but the diary seemed to be mine. So please give it a try, and if you are familiar with it then please PM me then I'll continue it as my own story using my own imagination with that plot. Don't Hate okay.

Shugo chara Story: Her Royal Wedding

Please try my other stories as well,
1. Trapped (shugo chara)
2. Suffering salvation (diabolik lovers)
3. My love letter to you (shugo chara)
4. Millenario (diabolik lovers)
5. World domination (shugo chara)

Thank you,
Please follow, like and review.