Chapter 3: New discovery

"Meet anyone new?" My mother asked while putting all of her new groceries away in the refrigerator. I leaned over the kitchen island along with Thomas who was staying over for the weekend and propped myself up on my elbows. "Mrs. Evans, your daughter has been silent the whole ride home-I don't think she's going to budge anytime soon." My mother chuckled setting the cereal box on top of the fridge. "Be that as it may, however I would like to hear it now instead of out of the mouth of the principle. So, how about you tell us about this mysterious new person." I huffed dragging myself off of the kitchen counter and towards my room. "You will never find out the mysterious of my life." I taunted with a sort of sing-song to my voice. "Mysterious? Well, my last name is Watson and I'm ready to investigate!" Thomas declares following right after me up the stairs.
---
"Caroline, you never said that he was this hot!" Thomas gushed while scrolling through Greyson's Instagram feed. I snatched my phone and laughed rolling over on my back. "There's not much to say about him;he's quite, and doesn't talk much." I shrugged scrolling through my feed once again. Thomas huffed rolling off my bed and onto his feet. "Well, I am going to find out more about him. What's his name again?" Thomas asked rummaging through his bag searching for his laptop. "Greyson," Thomas grabbed his laptop and sat crisscross on my floor. His eyes darting to different sides of he screen at very quick speeds. "Why are you so fascinated in this boy anyways?" No answer. Thomas was too deep into the Internet that he couldn't hear the world around him, or me for that matter. "Got him!" Thomas announced after moments of the  sounds of clicking on the keyboard echoing in my room.

"His name is Greyson Michael Chance and in 2010 he had this viral video and actually became quite known for a while; I knew he looked familiar. He must have come to our school to graduate with a class or something."

"Maybe he became too irrelevant to be noticed by anyone, because I've never heard of him before." Thomas nodded intently staring at his computer screen biting his lip constantly. I could see his eyes moving back and forth as he read line by line an article on Google.

"Caroline, I'm you are going undercover."

A/N: Greyson "Instagram" is up above. I wanted to make a theme for him, because I thought it would look cooler.