Meeting his eyes

Angie's POV: "ANGELINA CHAVEZ YOU BETTER GET UP RIGHT NOW!" I heard my mom say."I TOLD YOU MOM CALL ME ANGIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!" I said angered." I guess she just doesn't want to meet people right now."  She said again.Wait what? Oh yeah the new neighbors!
I got up as fast as I could to put on my jeans and my shirt. I ended up grabbing my white skinny jeans and my black stitch shirt. I got down stairs right before my mom closed the door."Hello I'm Angie." I said. But there was no teenager. There was only his parents. As I looked out back I saw him. His dreamy eyes met with mine. As soon as we could we both looked down. "Oh that's their son Shawn!" My mom said winking at me.
"Oh cool!" I said blushing and looking down. "You guys are nearly the same age? You're 16 right?" His mom said. I nodded yes so I wouldn't have to speak. He got out of the car as I was about to leave but I just stood there stunned. "Heyy I'm Shawn." He said leaning against the door frame lazily."Would you guys like to stay for dinner?" My mom said.I thought to myself why oh my no. "Sure" his mom replied. "Come over at 5:30?" I said."Sure." Shawn said."Well aren't you too getting along nicely?" My mom said winking again. "Well I'll see you guys later!" I said running up to my room. I was stunned at how he was acting."Today is going to be amazing!" I said jumping onto my bed.
End of chapter 1
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey sorry if there are any mistakes this is my first fanfic and book! Vote for part two!And ya I know it's cheese duh! ~Lynda