What happened!?

Angie's P.O.V: Beep* *Beep* *Beeeeeepppppp* As  I opened my eyes I realized I was in the hospital. "Are you okay!?" I heard Shawn say. "Yeah I'm. F-fine." I replied.  "What happened?" I asked confused. "Camila got jealous, she made a trap lured you into her house and then threw a waste at your face." He said. As I felt my face I noticed it was bumpier then usual. When I looked in the mirror I was terrified to what I saw. All I saw was my face but deformed. Instead of having soft cheeks I had bumpy red cheeks. My eye was gray. That's when I noticed, I couldn't see anything. I couldn't see anything out of my right eye. I was blind out of my right eye.

Shawn's P.O.V: When Angie noticed all she did was start to cry. "Your face will return to normal in a few weeks but I'm afraid you won't be able to regain your vision out of your right eye." The doctor said as he walked in. Angie continued to cry that whole night. Non-Stop. It was already 7 pm when she found out So she didn't cry for long. All o did was try to cheer her up but nothing worked. Her gray eye glistened in the shining light of the hospital bed. "Where is Camila right now?" Angie said as her eyes got wide with fear. "Don't worry she's with the police." I replied. "How did you even find me?" Angie said.
(Flashback)
"Hey Camila I'm home." I said as I walked in. "Shawn it's not what it looks like!" She yelled. I walked in as Camila was picking up the broken vase. Angie was sitting on the floor up with her back up against the wall. Her eye with a piece of glass . I was terrified.
(Back to normal)
After I explained to Angie what happened she just laid there with confusion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading Btw if u r a bones fan (like me :3 Bones 4 life) I was imagining Angie's face similar to Christopher Pelants. :D thanks for reading again. -Lynda ^-^