The date

Shawns P.O.V: The truth is I told my mom and her mom to leave town and let us have a video game night. But that's not what I did... As soon as they left I locked the door and set up... That's when I got into her room waiting for her to exit the bathroom. I felt sick going down the stairs but I didn't act like it, for it would ruin the moment. When she saw the roses and the table she blushed. "Angie are you okay?" I said. "uh yeah!" She said sticking the note in her pocket. "Well I smell chicken is that what your mom made?" "Yeah." she replied. "Well let's eat then." I said trying to get the date started.As I ate I felt sicker and sicker. I smiled so I wouldn't ruin it though. "Shawn are you okay?" She Said. And that was the last thing I heard, before I passed out."SHAWN WAKE UP!!!" I heard Angie scream. I jumped up and threw up on the floor. "Uh gross." She said going to get the mop...

Angie's P.O.V: Inside I was laughing so hard. He ruined the date but it was hilarious. I didn't really care. "Here give me the mop." He said. As he cleaned up the mess I couldn't help but burst into laughter. He looked up at me and smiled. "You don't care I ruined the dinner and your new floor?" He said. "Nope!" I said. When he finished cleaning up I told him to tell me something about himself. "Well I make music." He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah wanna hear somthing?" He asked going to get his guitar. "Sure why not!" I said.

Oh, there she goes again,
Every morning it's the same
You walk on by my house
I wanna call out your name
I want to tell you how beautiful you are from where I'm standing
You got me thinking what we could be 'cause
I keep craving, craving, you don't know it but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you
This is typical of love
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait, I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever
In my dreams you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination
"Was that song about me?" I asked. "How did you know?" He said surprised. "Well it says she walked on by my house I wanna call out your name... And every morning I pass your house and I see you at your window trying to say something." I said. "Well your the stalker that looks at me at my window." He said jokingly. "Wow no I'm not you vine climber." I replied. The whole night we couldn't stop laughing. I woke up on the floor or the kitchen with a whole bunch of donuts and Soda every where. There was chocolate all over me and sugar all over Shawn. I don't know what happened that night but all I know is that it was amazing...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hope you enjoyed . As I said I will be updating a lot now! Thanks Bai.
-Lynda