Shamila?!?

Shawn's P.O.V.
C=Camila F=Fans
C: Just got back from a date with Shawn!
F: omg yes I ship it!
F: YAS SHAMILA
C: You guys are so funny
F: No for reals you guys are my OTP (P.S. It means One true paring)
As I read these messages I got so mad. The worst part was I didn't even go on a date with her. That was when I was on a date with Angie... "Shawn you went on a date with Camila?!" Angie said as she walked in angrily. "No I didn't! That was when we went out for burgers!" I explained. "Sure Shawn! Why do you do this! I just got out of the hospital and now your going out with Camila!" She shouted at me. "Angie please let me explain!" I exclaimed. As She walked out of the room crying I didn't know what to do.   *Buzz*
M=Mia S=Shawn
M= how dare you?
S= I didn't do it!
M=well so you won't be worried she's at my place
S= where do you live?
M=Ha like I'm going to tell you -.- Good Bye!

I kept texting Angie but she never answered. All I ended up getting was texts from Mia telling me to stop texting Angie.
All Camila kept doing was posting old pictures of us. She planned this. I knew she was up to something.

Camila's P.O.V: Shawn will finally be mine! I planned this perfectly. She would fall straight into my trap! First get mad at Shawn, and next she would come to me asking if it was true. That's when I would hit. I would grab anything that's near me, hit her in the head. Say she fell and she would be gone. Completely gone. If you know what I mean. Then Shawn will be all mine and never have to worry about another girl again! Ever again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~