Chapter 21B

Author's Note: The video above is Ronny and Xo, what the characters look like. The real actors Cassie Steele and Joe Dinicol starred in a show called the LA Complex (don't own) together. I don't own this video but I thought it was a cool way to show all the readers what my main characters look like! 

Thanks for reading!

RONNY POV

After finally catching a cab back to the apartment, I walked in to find myself alone. I called Xo but got no answer and she wouldn't answer my texts. I scratched my head, I really screwed up. I figured she was probably at Stacey's but I didn't want to anger her further or cause a scene, so I decided to just let her sleep and head to bed myself. 

The next morning I got up early and drove to her old apartment. I knocked on the door and Stacey opened it. She sighed, "Come in Ronny." She said, letting me step inside. 

"How mad is she?" I whispered. 

She shook her head at me, "Pissed. You really messed up dude." She said. 

"Shit." I whispered. 

She patted my arm encouragingly, "Hey she's crazy about you, you'd have to do a lot worse to get her to be done with you." Stacey said optimistically. I gave her a half smile and she turned to get Xo. 

Xo emerged into the living room a moment later and she still had the same glare on her face as the night before. She turned to Stacey, "Stace, could you give us a minute?" She asked gently. 

"Yeah sure, I have some errands anyway." She excused herself out. 

Xo then turned to me, "So.." She started awkwardly. "Xo I'm sorry. Truly. I'm not a jealous guy usually, I just flipped and you are the best girl I've even been with. I love you and thinking that there is someone out there better for you, well it drives me basically insane." I admitted. 

Her expression softened. "Ron, believe me, I am not into Warner, or any other guy, just you. You're sweet, funny, caring, understanding, a good listener, handsome, and sexy as hell." She said, scrunching her nose. 

I blushed, "Sexy ehh?" I asked her, and she nodded, leaning up on her tippy toes and kissing me on the cheek. 

*Really Short chapter, sorry!*