Chapter Ten- Loving It

One direction. Enjoy guys while listening to my number boy boy band and favorite artistes. I love them.

After our conversation we decided to go back downstairs since we've been up here long enough. As we made our way downstairs. We notice the guys weren't any where to be found. We made our way to the kitchen and found a letter on the kitchen counter.

'It's from Jason and its for you.' Elizabeth exclaims as she picks it up and handed it to me.

' Why would he leave me a letter.' I asked a bit confused. Since everyone's gone. My pack went home. My pack is my family and best friends. I love them to death.

' Uhmmm I don't know maybe because it said hey babe. And your the only person he firstly ever calls babe.' She told while wiggling her eye brow. I smiled knowing what she's suggesting. I took the letter from her and started reading it.

Hey Babe,

Gone out with the gang have some errands to run.

Don't even try worrying about me. Be back soon love you.

Be safe ;).

' What did it say?' She asked while texting on her phone.

' The gang had some errands to run' I told her.

She squealed.

' Harry is taking me out tomorrow, shit I don't know what to wear, hows my hair, hows my teeth. Oh shit I knew I shouldn-' I cut her off from babbling.

' Don't worry I'll help you find something.' She sighed in relief.

' Thanks your the best friend one could have.' She told me while smiling.

' Okay lets make dinner for the guys for when they get back.' I told her and she nodded. I took out my I Pod put it on my One Direction playlist as the song blaze through the speakers.

While cooking we sang and dance to every beat, while moving our waistline slowly dancing to the beat. We made Spaghetti and Meatball, Pasta, Casserole and we baked a Chocolate cake and some cookies and we also made pie. And a cool beverage. This took us three hours to prepare everything. But we had fun while doing it at the same. When we were finish Elizabeth set the table while I brought out the cooked delicious meals. Suddenly the door was opened and the gang came in. When they saw what we did they all stared at us.

' What the hell?' Tony said surprisingly.

' We cooked for you guys, thinking you guys might be hungry.' I told them. As they continued to stare at me and Elizabeth. Jason shrug it off and came closer to me while he wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

' Your the first girl to ever cook for us.' Jason told me.

' Well I love you guys and I would love to cook for you all. Your like my family.' I told them as they all hugged me and Elizabeth and sat down. During dinner I got lots of compliment of how amazing it was. And they all loved Elizabeth pie. Trust me it was really sweet.

'Ntn nuh sweet suh adi best thing this.' Tony said in Jamaican creole and we all laughed.

When finished Tony and Elizabeth decided they would clean up. So I left them and made my way upstairs in Jason's room on the balcony. I just enjoy the feeling of being out here. The serenity calms me down alot. I looked out at the amazing forest and enjoy the beauty that it gives. I also can think clearly. I really love Jason, he' been the best friend I never had and now he's my boyfriend. I still can't comprehend how everything happened to me so fast and why it happened.

Maybe it was made for me to meet Jack and used as a punching, to me murdering him, to me meeting Steve then to meet Jason, for Steve to screw up and for me to be with Jason. Sometimes I feel that was God plan all along. If I didn't went all those terrible stuff. I would not have met someone I want to spend my life with. I love him to the point where I think he is the right guy to take my virginity. Weird right. But that's just how I feel right now.

Suddenly a oh so familiar pair of hands slowly wrapped around my waist turning me around to face. In the blink of an eye his lips smashed against mine. The kissed was sweet and slow and filled with love so much love and care. I really love this man. He asked for entrance which I gladly gave him. And I allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. I couldn't get enough of his kisses. He pulled away and I turned around facing the amazing view once more.

' You okay, you just left downstairs.' He asked worried.

' Yeah, its just that I love to come on the balcony and enjoy the serenity of the atmosphere and the amazing view.' He nodded and rest his head on my shoulder. His hands not leaving my waist.

He used his thumb to rub circles at the side of my waist.

' What you thinking about?' He asked while playing with my hair.

' All the shitty things that took place in my life and the amazing boyfriend I have all to myself.' I smiled as I explained. He started kissing my neck sweetly as he found my sweet spot and started to suck on it. I moaned due to how good it felt. He bit and sucked on it no doubt leaving a mark.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the room.

Hey guys once again I hope you enjoy this chapter. I used a little pat wah hope you like. Please comment and tell me what you think. Love you xoxoxo