Chapter Seventeen- Its Amazing I love it.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I worked hard on it. Love You xoxoxo.

  We both left the room and went downstairs to meet everyone. Sine tomorrow was thanksgiving. They just came to decision on ordering Pizza. Jason grabbed our box and went in the living room. I grabbed the sodas and went to accompany him. We were the only ones there. I was glad actually.

  We both sat down. I sat between his legs. he said that's my personal seat and I wasn't allowed to sit anywhere else. I really love that. He takes his time to ensure he's always there for me and always makes me comfortable. We both sat down and ate our pizza while holding a conversation.

  ' I have a surprise for you tonight.' I turned to look at him and see him staring at me smiling. ' What was he hiding?' The thought flew cross my mind.

  ' Okay'.

 Later on Mia, Chuck, Jeff, Lisa, Amber and Steve came in. So we had more company. Amber came and sat next to me. I felt comfortable around her. And knowing she's with Steve makes me feel real sorry for her.

 She turned to me and smiled. I smiled back.

  ' Okay guys lets play Never have I ever.' Chuck said while wiggling his eyebrow. Jeff placed a bottle of Vodka in the middle and we made a circle. I was still between Jason's leg. He refused to make me move. Not like I have a problem with. I love it.

  Chuck started.

  ' Never have I ever broke my virginity with someone in this room.' I swear I had blushed when he said that. I went forward and grabbed the bottle of Vodka. I hated Vodka but I had to. I held  it my head and took a shot and placed it back down.

  When I looked up eyes were still on me and Jason. Lisa, Mia and Amber both grinning widely and wiggling their eyebrows quickly. Jason just pecked my lips and held me tighter. Steve on the other hand was just staring at me. Angry filled his eyes. I just shrug it off.

  ' Never have I ever had a threesome.' Jeff continued the game. 

  Steve went forward and took his shot. Amber stared at him in disbelief. I know what she was thinking right there.

  ' Never have I ever have or almost had shower sex.' Chuck said.

  Jason and I went and took our shot. At that moment all eyes were on us. Steve was getting very irritated with the game but he still stayed. Mia and Amber mouths were both wide open looking at us.

  ' Never have I ever killed someone.' Lisa said.

  Jason and I went and took our shots at this time everyone mouth was wide open including Steve but he was staring at me as normal. Damn creep.

  'WHAT,WHERE,WHEN?' Everyone shouted.

  ' Well my sexy ass boyfriend is a gang leader as you all know.' They nodded as they all know.

  ' I did it three time once to protect me and twice to protect the ones I love and cared about.' They were still shock but nodded understanding me.

  During that time Jason left and came back with a small  box in his hand. He held it while smiling. I was still sitting looking at him with curiosity. He came behind me and knelt down. He pulled out a nice and lovely lovely necklace with J and O engraved on the hanging heart. He put it around my neck and closed it. He kissed me and came infront me opening the hanging heart inside was a picture of me and Jason kissing on our first date when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I cried and hugged him.

  ' Its amazing I love it soo much.' I told him as I held it. This was the best day ever.

  'Awwwww, congrats girl.' Mia and Lisa said. Amber looked at me and smiled. But I could see she was uncomfortable at the moment. Jason saw Amber reaction and pulled me out the back. 

  ' Don't forget to use protection.' Jeff said while grinning at Jason.

  ' We don't use_' I smacked Jason before he could finish. Mia, Lisa,Steve and Amber just stared at me in shock. I smiled and we both left.Thinking about the crazy ass boyfriend I have.