Chapter Eighteen- Jealousy

Thanks for the reads guys I really do appreciate it. xoxoxo

I pulled Jason out the room and went out the back of the house so we could just enjoy each other company. I spread the blanket on the ground so we could both layed on our backs and enjoyed each other comfort as we both snuggled up to each other.

  ' I love it. Thanks for loving me for who and for what I am. I actually never thought I was gonna ever fall in love again. And you made that come true.' I told him with honesty laced in my voice.

   ' I'd do anything for the lady. That changed me into being a very less aggressive human being. The one he helped to show me that true love does exist and the one for always being there for me. Oneika I love you soo much. And I never want to let you go' He told me and I cried tears of Joy. My life has changed a whole lot since I've met him. 

  Suddenly sleep came over me and I felt myself being carried away  elsewhere. Knowing who it was. I decided to remain calm and sleepy. Later I was placed on an oh so familiar soft comfortable bed. My entire bed suddenly fell into a deep sleep mode.Forgetting everything that's taking place now.

  The next day was Thanksgiving and I was actually happy. When I woke up I was under the sheets  and held tightly to a familiar chest. Jason was hugging me real tight as if he thought I was gonna leave. Like that will ever happen. I tried to remove from his grip, but the more I tried the tighter he hugged me. I decided to try other methods. I lifted my upper body so I was facing his amazing face. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him slowly. Suddenly his eyes was shot open and he was staring at me.

  ' I would wake up to that every morning.' He told me and I laughed. 

  He released me and I quickly shot out of bed and went to the bathroom. I stripped out my night clothes and wrapped myself in a towel.I looked at my reflection in the mirror and my face was glowing more. I have changed a whole lot since I've met him. I wanted to get him something special.He always told me that he already got what he wanted and that was me. But I still want to get him something. I decided that I was going to get him something he always wanted. An entire week vacation. So I boarded out a Cabin near the sea. It was a three hour drive from here. I know weird right, but whenever we decided that we wanted time to our selves. Someone has to come and ruin the moment. So, Snow told me about the cabin and I went to check it out. And it was something I knew Jason would have loved and I'm also gonna tell him about my pregnancy. I'm just praying nothing goes wrong. So I decided to leave and go there after dinner.

  My thoughts was interrupted by the opening of the bathroom door. Jason came in closed the door and leaned his back against it as he stared at me.

  ' Babe you okay.'He asked and I smiled and nodded telling him yes.

    He looked at me as if trying to see if I'm lying. But I wasn't.

  ' Im taking you out tonight.' I told him and he looked at me surprised by my outburst.

  ' What?' I went closer to him so we were chest to chest.

  ' I said I'm taking my boyfriend out tonight.' I told him and he still looked at me surprise.

  ' Uh..mmmm oka... okay' He replied.

  I went back to look in the mirror  and he came behind me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and snuggled his head in the crook of my neck.

  ' Why are you teasing me?' He asked me in a seductive whisper.

  ' I......I d..o..n......don't .. know what you talking about?' I stuttered as I answered him.